[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

@magictonay, you are effectively running a 4 link, as Pierce does nothing for your damage. I would drop Pierce and get used to dealing with Allies Cannot Die with Blight. You are also using two Stibnite Flasks, which is pretty wasted. Try getting a Jade flask instead. It will boost your evasion a lot.

@Noctide, for Vorici missions where you are supposed to keep the target on low life, you can either just use Contagion and Wither, which will take ages, or you can just tap it slightly with Blight. Just make sure you don't cast any Essence Drains once you get the marker on your map. If you manage to apply ED to the target, you could try to run/Shield Charge away as fast as you can. Once you reach the point where mobs go inactive due to distance to players, all DoTs get dispelled.

@Klyrux, just like magictonay, you have Pierce as your 5th link. I have never understood why people want Pierce as ED, especially now that we have a Blight setup as well. You could re-fuse your body armour to make a "correct" 5L, as the colours are perfect by changing the direction. Other than that, I guess you primarily have incremental upgrades left for your gear. I would focus on getting better flat life and mana rolls on the gear at least.

@Quaserr, that should like a pretty major sacrifice to fit The Perfect Form. It's hard to say if it was worth it, since the body armour provides damage avoidance and doesn't reduce the damage of the hits that actually land. If you are on SC, I would probably just keep it on and get a bit more money to be able to upgrade your other items to get your HP back. A loss of 100 life and 200 mana is more what I would expect by using The Perfect Form.

@Thurin, Enfeeble is just fine, and provides very nice damage mitigation. I simply prefer Temporal Chains, as it makes me able to manually escape enemies much easier.
@Nedieth

Thanks! I really appreciate it. I'll drop pierce, and pick up a jade flask. Cheers.
@Nedieth Cheers man, I immediately followed what you said and tried to 5 link it and managed to 6 link it hahahahaha!

Congrats, now you just need to waste hundreds of chromatics to hit 4 offcolours instead ;)
Hi Nedieth,

Thank you for the guide. Can you please have a look at my gear/passives and let me know if I'm ready for endgame? I am planning drop Whispers of Doom soon and replace Witchfire Brew for another Utility flask.

Am currently travelling towards Method to Madness.

Do you think I can kill Elder/Guardians subsequently shaper with the gear I have?

Character - WinklePurpleDeath -> https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Elwinkle/characters
Last edited by Elwinkle on Dec 19, 2017, 7:46:23 AM
Do you think we can get more dmg out of Skin of the loyal or going low life?
Managed to get 4 off colours on the first try with vorici :P
@Elwinkle, looks alright. Pre 3.1, I got Shaper down quite smoothly with 7k tooltip on Blight. If yours is slightly higher than that, you should be able to get him down assuming you know the fight.

@Argonous, Skin of the loyal gives around 33% more damage to ED compared to The Perfect Form. LL should also result in more damage, but with the introduction of Impresence and considering how bad ES rolls are currently, I honestly don't think you'd get better performance.

@Klyrux, absolutely disgusting. Congrats!
@Nedieth, I just got a Rathpith Globe, Titatium Spirit Shield, Do you think this is a good shield to use? It have spell damage and chance to block spells.

Thanks for the fast response, your build is absolutely amazing!
Rathpith is quite nice, but a rare shield with high flat life and mana will give you more in terms of EHP. Use it as a budget option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info