[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

FYI for people having survivability problems, GET PERFECT FORM, man this with atziri's steps, some evasion flasks and im face tanking stuff you really shouldnt be able to. +the free arctic armor is nice
"
itsdarrow wrote:
FYI for people having survivability problems, GET PERFECT FORM, man this with atziri's steps, some evasion flasks and im face tanking stuff you really shouldnt be able to. +the free arctic armor is nice

Absolutely! +1
Mind gear checking me and making some suggestions on what I could do better? I'm hitting T14 maps and finding they're a lot harder to kill, and my survivability is lacking.

This build so AWESOME, thx for this guide!
Any tips for the stupid fn vorici missions. I've never been able to do the keep blah blah alive or low life. usually somebody is dead way before even on screen
Hi! I did what you said on p96 and I'm now clearing t14 maps moderately fast and pretty safely.

I was just wondering if you could also look at my build for any improvements I could make. I'm currently working on saving up for a breath of the council but I'm kind of lost on what else to improve on. Cheers!
Guys , i finally bought my perfect form , linked and coloured it and changed my gear to cap resistances and so. Now i lost 600hp and 200mp , but got arctic armor and an evasion upgrade ( from 13k to 24k with flasks and so). Was it worth it? Character is Q_Shadow btw.
"
Justinglee wrote:
Having a Blast with this character, Thanks Nedieth!

I also got my hands on Impresence and holy shit its AMAZING.

My Impresence has perfect 40% Increased damage over time and Perfect added chaos damage to spells, the DPS boost from it is insane...

With the free reservation in despair, I can free up a flask slot (Witchfire brew) which IMO is huge.

Not many Amulets can compare to the Impresence.

I decided to swap out my Wither - Spell Totem - Increased Dura to Wither - Spell Totem - Flame Dash to fit despair together with Blasphemy.

I've really been thinking about getting an impresence, too. It seriously looks like an amazing amulet for a build like ED/Contagion. Do you still use it?
How viable is Enfeeble curse instead of Temp chains with evasion gear?

I gotta say this is the best ED I played yet. This is the fourth league I started with ED and my most successful with it yet. Much of it is because I'm now more familiar with the content but also because of how specific this guide is. I just did Shaper first try as I already did every other content (including T14 Elder, excluding Uber Atziri) with the items posted above. This build is safe and has reliable damage output. It's not that expensive and you can easily use Ventor's + Bisco's in maps if you want. Most notably: Get as many Levels on ED as possible. Use Tabula +1 or Skin and get a L21 ED and L4 Empower asap. These are the best invesments you can make. You can also reliably farm and carry Uber Lab with this. I might have posted a few things that are already in the OP so excuse me if I did. These are just my impressions after 10 days of playing this build.

edit: All of the items above are probably around 1200c right now (that's inculding the Bisco's). But you can start fairly cheap with similar results.
Last edited by AlphaRage on Dec 19, 2017, 3:45:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info