<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: SeventeenNakedCowboys
Game experience: Been playing since closed beta. I play temp leagues and standard occasionally. I enjoy building strong characters that can do all content but would ultimately consider myself a casual player.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for an active guild in game to help guildmates with whatever they need.
IGN: Burtclast
bump
IGN: LmaoArcIGuess
Game experience: Been playing since Harbinger. Have a few thousand hours of game time.
Reason for wanting to join: Wanting to check out a new community, make new friends :)
Any additional information/comments : I'm Australian.
bump
IGN:BlueKoolaid
Game experience:1 month
Reason for wanting to join:Would like to join a good active clan that has members that like to group up and play together.
IGN: FuknCyclone
Game experience: Not much. Played off and on since Harbinger but never really got into endgame until now.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a group to play and have a good time with.
Any additional information/comments : I'm pretty new to the game so some tips would be nice, but I know how to google so noob questions are generally limited.
bump
IGN: haoticKRK
Game experience: been playing on and off from beta, i usually try to do most of the new content, last 2 years played on xbox.
Reason for wanting to join: Due to transition to xbox i've lost my guild and most friends stoped playing. I love to have a good chat and exchange game mechanics etc.
Any additional information/comments : Would be great to join a guild, i think i could be a good part in one.
p.
IGN: Allisonz
Game experience: Started playing at 2018,took a break, and started picking up the game lately and have been able to do most game content
Reason for wanting to join: need friends :(, and this guild looks like the right place for active and friendly players
HI there, I am interested to join!
Let me introduce myself

IGN:Amicitare
Game experience: play a ton actually min maxing my ahns might cyclone slayer

Reason for wanting to join: PLaying Games, meta crafting is fun alone, moreso in a group!

Any additional information/comments : I like this game alot and I actually
want to meet people with the same passion/attitude!
I am hailing from the mean streets of Halle in Germany( so London/Amsterdam Server) !

best regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info