<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: Vellystar
Game experience: err relatively new, returning player when there was 4 act and 3 difficulties. But that was 5 years ago.
Reason for wanting to join: Wants to play it multiplayer instead of being solo all the time.
Any additional information/comments : hi, I’m relatively new , just reached end game lvl 74 currently playing in delirium league. Need loads of help to understand the game in depth.
IGN: esj_
Game experience: since Aug 2017
Reason for wanting to join: to be part of a community!
Any additional information/comments : Took a break for metamorph, but now looking to get back in:)
bump
IGN:DRAINTOFAME
Game experience:1 YEAR
Reason for wanting to join: looking for chill people to game with =)
Any additional information/comments : currently play 86 ed trickster
bump
IGN: AshGoddard

Game experience:
Four years off and on. Harbringer was the previous league that I played for an extended amount of time. Obviously I'm back in Delirium!

Reason for wanting to join:
I enjoy being part of a community, helping others, receiving help, chatting.

Any additional information/comments:
Nothing that I can think of at the moment.
IGN:EKCHODU
Game experience:Since harb league
Reason for wanting to join: To make friends
Any additional information/comments : nothing muhc i play alot and love sharing experiences
bump
bump

IGN: DepecheModeViolator
Game experience: This account is from beta, but I didnt play then. Just started last league.
Reason for wanting to join: I like talking to people while I'm farming. I'd also like to group up sometimes and its hard to do in PUGS
Any additional information/comments : Friendly, laid back, no drama, i dont get into divisive subjects, chill AF. Currently leveling Cyclone Champ, have a level 85 Necro Summ too tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info