<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: Strykeclaw
Game experience:about 9 months POE
Reason for wanting to join:Solo play fun sometimes, but its always better to at least have a solid group to chat and share stories with. Plus group play is really fun too.
Any additional information: I like to try different build types, but tend to keep character names similar. I havent downed any major end game bosses yet, other than uber lab, and look forward to trying them. I tend to spend most time mapping and pricing drops. Average play time is prob 10-15 hours a week or so. I also thought the potential drama in this thread was handled very well.
IGN: Lecaris
Game experience: This is my first league worth of playing POE.
Reason for wanting to join: Be a part of a community, to mutually enjoy this game with others, to help and be helped.
Any additional information: I'm new but I'm totally enthralled by this game and want to really grow and understand the more intensive mechanics. Simply, I want to be become better while making a positive impact within a community.
bump :)
bump
IGN: Nemoren
Game experience: Started in Abyss. Other than that in this genre: Diablo 3 since season 2. Game is too repetitive nowadays unfortunately. Other genre: Alot
Reason for wanting to join: Playing alone isn't much fun that's why i'm looking for a friendly and helpful guild to help me out, so i can return the favor later to others.
Any additional information: I'm quite calm, helpful, respectful and passionate about gaming.
IGN:itam
Game experience:Started during abyss league basically
Reason for wanting to join:To join a community, make friends, sharing master dailies/uber labs and wanting to learn more about game mechanics just through the guildies chatting among one another.
Any additional information:
Avid D2 player, just converted to POE and getting right into it. found out about bisco, used it, flipped it, made currency right away and the game addiction became real. I love spamming maps and hope to be apart of an active guild community for the next leagues to come :)

IGN: moogmother
Game experience:since 2013, when it was released, took a break and now I'm back
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a mature guild to chat with at times. Finding players with similar level to do maps with as well as other content.
Any additional information: I can have a few days a month when I can't play due to work but I usually play around 25-30h a week.
IGN: UncIe_Grandpa
Game exp: Played in 2015, didnt really get into the game until halfway through legacy league. Played D3 off and on pretty much since release, up until well legacy league :p
Reason for wanting to join: Looking to make some new friends, chat have fun and enjoy PoE, all the good stuff, etc.
Additional info: I play about 50+ hours a week. Also I play WAYY too many characters, hoping 2 hit 100 next league.
Bump
IGN:Gucci_Gangg
Game experience:bout 3 months total experience (two months Essences league, then this league)
Reason for wanting to join:
Its really quiet for me. I haven't been able to find many people to play/talk with since I came back.
Looking to make friends, memories, Kick gum and chew ass.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info