<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: Jupygiu
Game experience: many years off and on.
Reason for wanting to join: bored to play alone as my friends moved on.
IGN: FishToni
Game experience: I've been on and off of POE since 2013. I think I'll sty for a while if I find a nice company.
Reason for wanting to join: Don't want to solo / building an aurabot / likes company
Any additional information: I prefer teamspeak, but can use disco.
bump
IGN: MorgaineDepraysie
Game experience:Currently have a lvl 81 ED Tri-Curse occultist. I played PoE for a little while back when it first came out but then quit (it was trash back then.) A friend told me the game has made huge leaps forward and they were right! I've been playing for just over a week now in SC Abyss and love it.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for an active guild who will push end-game and help their members progress not only as guild members/teammates, but as overall players to potentially push ladder in upcoming leagues!
Any additional information: I really want to join an active end-game guild. One that will not only push PoE hard, but help their members as well. I feel I can provide help (where possible) and would love to be a part of the "Family"

Look forward to hearing from someone! :D
Is this guild EU gateway based?
"
Is this guild EU gateway based?

We are probably 70% US and 30% EU
outdated
Last edited by bholms on Jun 23, 2018, 11:25:02 AM
bump
IGN: Nellessek
Game experience: Not enough time to list, lol. POE Since Beta.
Reason for wanting to join: Would like to get Masters(Jana) to 8 before the end of Bestiary league. Been playing solo since Legacy.
Any additional information: Have played about every MMO under the sun since UO, run guilds, been a peon.
Last edited by Nellessek on Feb 18, 2018, 8:36:03 AM
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info