<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: Summon_Raging_Bees
Game experience: Been playing leagues since ambush league.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a chill community to chat with and maybe do some content with.
Any additional information/comments: I don't do drama, I'm a super chill dude who is nice to have around.
IGN:Newrfboi
Game experience:Fairly new.. Lvl 88 RF(still much noob)
Reason for wanting to join: Looking to find some friends/gather some knowledge

Thanks for considering :)
IGN: TrapGoBoomm

Game experience: Been playing POE for few years now. Have few lvl 100's / Currently have 2 lvl 100, currently playing now on Trickster

Reason for wanting to join: Solo Life getting tough. looking for a great community to share my knowledge and learn from other players to.

Any additional information/comments: Fairly active almost everyday
IGN:Dovahkiin_RF_Jugger
Game experience: Started playing from delve and havent touched for the past year. Trying to get back into the game
Reason for wanting to join: Discussing, playing and talking about the game. Having fun with people
bump
IGN:Etherist
Game experience: Relatively new, level 95 trying to get to 100.
Reason for wanting to join: Help with the game, level to 100, and some people to talk to and help as I can.
Any additional information/comments: Played MMORGP since Ultima and Diablo 1. Very active.
IGN: Ashun
Game experience: About a year or two of playing the game
Reason for wanting to join: I just came back to the game after a 2 year break and want to find some cool people to hangout with and do maps.
Any additional information/comments: I love poe and I try to be helpful when I can, hmu if you guys have room
bump
IGN:MimolyuCrucibleNecro
Game experience:Since Ultimatum
Reason for wanting to join: looking for place to chill chat
Any additional information/comments: Active on GMT+7 evening hours
IGN: Aislamiento
Game experience: Rather new, but quick on my feet
Reason for wanting to join: I wish to join the clan because I'm trying to seriously get into the game and develop as a player, and seeking out your resources in a game full of them is always the smart idea instead of being isolated. I'm here to achieve high goals and wish to do it here if allowed.
Any additional information/comments:
I'm a very active player, every day, and rather chill, though I am quiet if I am not spoken to. Willing to help doe :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info