<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

bump
IGN:JHawke_Spectres
Game experience:Been playing since scourge 3.16, not that exp but wanting to get much more into the game and feel like joining a guild is a good start :)
Reason for wanting to join: Been playing solo and with friends occasionally but all have quit so more interested in playing with new people and participating with a guild.
Any additional information/comments: Always up for good memes and def wanting to learn from exp people too!
IGN: Delusion
Game experience: Played since jan 2013.
Reason for wanting to join: Need a home.
Any additional information/comments: Ask if you wanna know more.
bump
IGN: Drongolius
Game experience: fresh player (played D2&3 before), at the end of the campaign (act 10).
Reason for wanting to join: I want to invest in POE and quickly progress the game. I want to participate in mid/endgame group content.
Any additional information/comments: Active player from EU
IGN: Maui_Sharkface
Game experience: 2+ ( not fully experienced though)
Reason for wanting to join: Need a guild to help understand the end game better
Any additional information/comments:
Ive played on and off for 5 years or more but would only rate myself with 2 years experience. I have not done much end game content and I belive my highest char has been low 80s
bump
IGN: Klingling
Game experience: Played for about 4 leagues and then took break last league
Reason for wanting to join: Just friends to play with and get help in learning certain aspects of game that i dont know myself. I am still fairly new so just ask questions on how to craft certain items and just all around be part of community.
Any additional information/comments: I added all above
IGN: Girthius
Game experience: Played heavily 2013-2016, stopped playing and returning now for the first time since 2016.
Reason for wanting to join: Haven't played in many, many years and no longer have a guild/friend group to experience the game with. I would love to join an active group of players to map/ask questions as I'm basically playing with no knowledge of the new mechanics. I also enjoy just chatting and I prefer to have global off so it would be nice to have a good group of people to talk with even if I'm solo mapping.
Any additional information/comments: Currently serving active-duty military for 7 years now, there are times when I have to deploy for months at a time so I might be inactive in those months. However, I can let the guild know when that time comes. Thanks for your consideration in my application, feel free to shoot a message if you need any more information from me!
IGN: Esoga
Game experience: 1,328 hours
Reason for wanting to join: looking for a community to share builds crafting ideas and items and just looking for an overall "close-knit lively, friendly, and helpful environment."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info