<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN:AlwaysDyingTornado
Game experience: I've played most ARPGs, definitely waiting on D4 but have been on and off with POE for many years.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a good community to help/level/map/grind. I'm not an expert in POE and always like advice on the daunting skill tree with my builds. Happy to help out where I can.
Any additional information/comments: Thanks for the consideration.
IGN: Graingers
Game experience: Experienced 800+ hours
Reason for wanting to join: Changing guilds. Guild mates stopped playing.
Any additional information/comments: Returning after a couple years of not playing. Use to grind several characters.
IGN: manoelgomebr
Game experience: played for 700+ hours but still don't know stuff

Reason for wanting to join: i want to learn from veterans how to play properly the game.

Any additional information/comments: I've tried the last 2 leagues but didn't got much far, so that's why i wanted to join a guild to learn better
IGN: DemarcusTheThird
Game experience: ~500 hours
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for people to play and chat with.
Any additional information/comments:
IGN:tornadinhodoalec
Game experience:Around 5-6 years
Reason for wanting to join: I have some friends that always told me good things about this guild, that people are friendly and willing to help others in need. (and to be fair, i have a lot of doubts about this game still)
IGN:ChairmanED
Game experience:6 years. 2 on console and 4 on pc
Reason for wanting to join: Want to have a group of people to play with and help me with some build Idea I have
IGN: Victavious
Game experience: 88 is highest player
Reason for wanting to join: wanting to leave current guild for one that communicates and it actually active
Any additional information/comments: I play 50 hrs a week
bump
IGN: Hitmanjack3
Game experience: 90 highest
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for active chat to read while playing
IGN: MFDeezNutzz
Game experience: 2-3 years
Reason for wanting to join: So lonely
Any additional information/comments: Pretty active returning player I used to have a great guild back in the day and miss having a group to chat/play with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info