<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

bump
im down

5000+ hour vet, lf discord active guild
IGN: TempletonRf
Game experience: Started about a week before delirium and played every league since, have about 450hrs in the game now.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a friendly guild and active community that I participate in, either in chat or helping others out where I can! :)
bump
IGN: MatcyyBae
Game experience: Started playing since 2014 (Ambush/Invasion league) and have about 10k hours give or take.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a friendly guild and active community that I can play with and just make new friends.
bump
Post with the following questions answered
IGN:X_Grimblades
Game experience: Been playing since 2013, Softcore trade leagues mainly, I play gauntlet every league, fair knowledge of the game but always learning. 25+ hours played each week.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a tight knit community where I can help others and vice versa. Looking for a very active guild and this sounds like the one :)
Any additional information/comments: I'm usually a very helpful player, I love sharing knowledge with others in the game. Have discord and love to VC.

Currently in a guild so please PM or message so I can get the invite if I get one!
IGN:Shizgnat (KalandrasGolem is my character this league)
Game experience: I have gotten to level 90 in a couple past leagues but I have never really progressed beyond yellow maps before. My knowledge of the end game content is little to none.
Reason for wanting to join: I don't have any friends that play the game and I would like to make some. I figured a guild would be a good way to meet people to talk with while getting better at the game together. I looked at a few recruitment pages that said they would take newer players and this guild seemed like the best fit.
Any additional information/comments: I'm a Dad that enjoys gaming in my off time, so dad jokes come as a bonus! I've been looking for a group of people to chat with while playing and this guild seems like a great place to do that. I've played the game off and on for years but I'd consider myself a fairly new player skill and knowledge wise. I'd like to change that though!
Heyyy all!

IGN: Bjarkan86 / Bjarkan_EightySix

Game experience: 10 freakin awesome years! I lost my original account with
5000plus hours played. Tried every league, but i have limited experience of
the endgame because i had focus somewhere else.

Reason for wanting to join: Looking for some good company to play and chat with.

Any additional information/comments: 36 years old system administrator, GGG fan, craft beer lover, cat lover, a possible POE tatoo owner! I play every day a bit, and I can help in lower level zones, with limited resources, etc!

IGN: kyrakiller
Game experience: i have 400 hours but i never do endgame
Reason for wanting to join: i really like the game and want some good people to play with me =)
Any additional information/comments: See ya in game !
Last edited by kyrakiller on Aug 24, 2022, 11:33:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info