<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: __Eithan_Aurelius__
Game experience: Played one or two leagues a year since the beginning
Reason for wanting to join: people to talk to mostly, maybe some challenge hunting
Any additional information/comments:
IGN: Divo_LoK
Game experience: Been playing on and off since 2012 but got really into the game in 3.7.
Reason for wanting to join: I've been looking for a friendly and mature guild for quite some time now but to no avail, just found this post today so I thought why not give it a go. I also try and help every new player I see.
bump
bump
IGN: BigBoiLightning
Game experience: Benn playing since legacy league
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a friendly guild and to do some challenge pushing
Any additional information/comments: Hoping to do a lot this league
IGN: Synomal
Game experience: A few leagues
Reason for wanting to join: looking for a fun community to expand my knowledge and of course have fun!
Any additional information/comments:
bump
IGN:EnKrispyDonut

Game experience: years/casual Daily play

Reason for wanting to join: I want to step up my experience/knowledge and play with an Active Guild, since my IRL friends aren't playing anymore.

Any additional information/comments: Central Time Zone, Homesteading and a Mechanic. Plenty of free time when I am not working. I am using Enki's Arc build as my league starter.
IGN: Orbital_Hex_Blastin
Game experience: Cleared everything but uber pinnacle bosses. I have been playing since ultimatum league.

Reason for wanting to join: Been playing mostly solo and don't have any other irl friends that enjoy the game. Looking for a community to share info with and somewhere to link my lucky drops lol.

Any additional information/comments Pick me please i have no friends! Lol jk hope you will let me in
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info