<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: InflammedJoints

Game Experience: Been playing since Synthesis, collective 700 hours across 11 characters

Reasons for wanting to Join: Want to do 6-man league start and hopefully MF after that for early-league currency building.

Additional Info: Studied guides on Aurabot/Cursebot/Mana Guardian group play, gladly willing to learn more.
IGN: Rubi_us_Hagrid
Game experience: Played most of leagues up through harvest, joined this league late so but mostly caught up new mechanics now
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for Guild that's active, social and plays SC League
Any additional information/comments: I enjoy Solo MFing but interested in grouping some too
Last edited by Jungle09 on Jul 5, 2022, 7:18:59 PM
IGN biggusdickuseleventh
Age 21
Game experience: started like 6 leagues ago with some bs build made by me and quitted by lv 50. then expedition league i was playing summoner but still did not make even 1 ex. now "my" third build is explosive balista lv 90 with easy all maps clear and around 11 ex overall
reasons: finding an active guild that would help me with optimizing mu builds and strategies because even after 220h in im still a noob.
bump
bump
IGN: EABALLISTAQ
Game experience: I am a new player.Starting this league with an EA Ballista
reasons:I want to play with other people and get help in the game
Last edited by AQuilaFPS on Jul 7, 2022, 7:18:04 AM
bump
IGN: rogerkelsey(account)
Game experience: 10 years / 700 hours
Reason for wanting to join: looking for some gamers for 3.19
Any additional information/comments: looking to go pretty hard for 3.19 season!
bump. 3.19 hype!
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info