<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: SabbyScourge
Game experience: Been playing Since Hydra supporter! On and Off player Im here every single season since bestiary, have done all endgame content there is to offer.
Reason for wanting to join: A reason why I fall short every season is because I don't have anyone to talk to or play with... or just share cool items I made with, I would really enjoy being part of a community
Any additional information/comments: I just really want a community to play with yo! Im always here every season, and Im tired of fallin short cause I get bored of myself
bump
bump
IGN: Allinbloo

Game experience: I've been playing this game for a couple of years.

Reason for wanting to join: Looking for people that i can help and get some help. I was mostly in guilds that speak my native language and i want to expand my horizons

Any additional information/comments: Im looking forward to play together
IGN: FrostWench

Game experience: First time playing a league, been having fun but starting to feel stuck with what to do and where to farm. Finished the story now im not sure what to do or how to gear for end game content.

Reason for wanting to join: I want to play with people and get better at the game, i also want to help out with farming items in the game and better my knowledge of items in the game, skills, maps ect.

Any additional information/comments: Ive played diablo 2 and 3 so its helped me so far but i think im hitting my limit. I might be new to poe but im willing to learn and get better at the game.
bump
IGN: Elinari
Game experience: Been gaming since I was 11. Been playing POE since its release.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for an active group to league with.
Any additional information/comments:
bump
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info