<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: GloryShock
Game experience: a few leagues
Reason for wanting to join: I consider mysaelf a noob , looking for a guild that actually help ppl. Example , instead of saying this item is #$%^ explain why it is and not assume that everyone as the same knowloedge
Any additional information/comments: I love the guild name :)
IGN:Zy_Scourge_Trapper
Game experience: Been playing on/off since harbinger league, did all endgame content
Reason for wanting to join: experience the new guild improvements with fun people
Any additional information/comments:
bump
bump
IGN: edtnhfrewrgh
Game experience: over 8 years
Reason for wanting to join: looking for an active guild to play with this league
bump
IGN: Chillasey
Game experience: Played since harvest league, just play until the league is not fun anymore
Reason for wanting to join: I want to join and have a better in-game chatting experience to include advice, tips, and just chatting. I also may look into party play for the first time with the new guild hideouts.
Any additional information/comments: Love to take and give information in this game. I have not gotten 36 challenges before, maybe this could be my first league?
bump
IGN: bzdevil
Game experience: Started playing during Incursion and so far haven't skipped a league.
Reason for wanting to join: Just looking for an active guild to chat a bit and enjoy party play every now and then.
Any additional information/comments:
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info