Mechanical Questions Thread

Hello guys
Have 1 question
Drop rate depends from vevel of ur character?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Drop_rate
For example ur 100 lvl farming 83 map and penalty is 37.5%?
Last edited by DOOM_APOCALYPSE on Nov 11, 2018, 2:17:23 PM
"
Hello guys
Have 1 question
Drop rate depends from vevel of ur character?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Drop_rate
For example ur 100 lvl farming 83 map and penalty is 37.5%?

"
For the purposes of this penalty, your character level is never considered to be higher than 68. Therefore a level 75 character receives no penalty in a level 66 area.

In other words, this penalty practically doesn't exist in areas with monster level 66 and above.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
Hi

There is a problem with enemy's curse identification
The description: - there are red pieces of character head size around character.
Life disappear quickly. What is it?
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Nov 13, 2018, 2:06:20 PM
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
Hi

There is a problem with enemy's curse identification
The description: - there are red pieces of character head size around character.
Life disappear quickly. What is it?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Corrupted_Blood
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Could I support New skill Winter Orb with spell totem?
Cast while channeling.. Say I support a spell that hits. Is its critical chance based on the channeling skill's or its own? Is each trigger rolled separately, or is each trigger a critical hit during a critical channel?
I have Crimson Dance so i can stack up to 8 bleedings. If enemy got 8 bleeding inflicted my next hit will replace 1 bleeding or do nothing?
"
NarutoxKurama wrote:
I have Crimson Dance so i can stack up to 8 bleedings. If enemy got 8 bleeding inflicted my next hit will replace 1 bleeding or do nothing?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bleed#Mechanics

"
Each bleed effect remains present on the target until it runs its course, but only the one with the highest damage per second will cause damage at any given moment.

In CD's case, the 8 highest DPS bleeds will be active at any time, instead of 1.

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
Hi,

I was directed by customer support to be answered some questions about the mechanics of the new private league.

Our guild is very interested in starting a private league upon the release of the new Betrayal challenge league. We were originally quite interested in using the modifier “No Magic/Rare drops”, but we have a question.

With the return of Incursion and Delve, and not to mention in Betrayal, pre-identified items with rarity has a big place within these pieces of content. I understand that the private league modifiers exist just to make the game harder, but it wouldn’t feel very fun to engage in this content if it were literally impossible to access any league specific affixes.

Seeing how magic and rare items are available to be purchased in shops, we were wondering if the same exception would be applied to special league items that drop pre-identified? Or is there basically no point in running this private league modifier if we want to engage with this content?

Also a different issue we were wondering about, how does the daily race rewards from the labyrinth work with private leagues? Does it share competition with the parent league, or can each private league farm their own jewels? This would kind of be RMT as you could buy a private league, farm the jewels and migrate them over to trade league to sell.

Thank you for your time, we are extremely excited for the new challenge league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info