Mechanical Questions Thread

Enfeeble is supported by two triggers - once it outlevels CwDT, it'll work.
I have a question about Doomfletch Prism and Occultist's Malediction. Will I get bonus chaos damage from the bonus elemental damage from Doomfletch Prism?

Example:
I deal 1000 physical damage, I get 110% of each element from bow so my final damage will be:
1000 Physical
1100 Fire
1100 Lightning
1100 Cold

I have 3 curses so i get 12% of non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage. Will i have 12% from 1000 physical or will I get 12% from 4300 combined?

I really tried to find answer to that, I am sorry if this problem was already solved. Thank you for your help!
Last edited by rudzielec3 on Nov 21, 2016, 4:23:22 PM
I have a question regarding the Champion Ascendancy passive "First to Strike, Last to Fall". The node says: Your Hits permanently Intimidate Enemies that are on Full Life. I am confused by the wording of it as to how the Intimidate (de)buff is applied and when/how it persists. Is it applied on hit and the enemy is Intimidated only while on Full Life? Or is it permanently applied only when the enemy is hit while they have Full Life? or is it some other combination? Hope I can have this clarified.
"
Champion Inspirational "aura" is increased by "increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast" or "increased Radius of Aura Skills" from passiv skill tree?

Mark already answered this previously. Its neither an "Aura you cast" or a "Aura Skill" so it doesn't benefit from either.

"
rudzielec3 wrote:
I have 3 curses so i get 12% of non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage. Will i have 12% from 1000 physical or will I get 12% from 4300 combined?

Last edited by Fearmonger on Nov 22, 2016, 3:43:25 AM
The essence mod "20% more Attack and Cast Speed for socketed gems" (suffix) will soon become legacy. If I craft "suffixes cannot be changed" on the gloves and apply a Divine Orb, will the legacy mod stay or drop down to the new lower range?

From my understanding it shouldn't reroll, but I haven't tried such a thing before, so I just wanna be safe.
Which blade flurry enchants am i able to get from the labyrinth?
"

The Blade Flurry enchants are:

(25 or 40)% Increased damage
(8 or 12)% Increased AoE
(6 or 9)% chance to dodge attacks while at maximum Blade Flurry charges
Last edited by Jackalope_Gaming on Nov 22, 2016, 9:25:12 PM
Are the minion values Rory posted almost three years ago here anywhere near accurate anymore?
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Does the modifier 'ignites you cause also affect other nearby enemies' from xoph's inception stack with elemental proliferation when I am wearing emberwake? Do other nearby enemies get 2 ignites per ignite on the main target?
"
"

The Blade Flurry enchants are:

(25 or 40)% Increased damage
(8 or 12)% Increased AoE
(6 or 9)% chance to dodge attacks while at maximum Blade Flurry charges

Does the "# Additional maximum Blade Flurry channeled uses" Enchant not exist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info