Mechanical Questions Thread

can anyone answer to my previous question about confluxes? page 179, thx
"
R.0.M.K.A wrote:
can anyone answer to my previous question about confluxes? page 179, thx

Elemental Equilibrium has no interaction with Confluxes. Elemental Equilibrium is based on Damage from Hits, and no status ailment Hits.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
If i use the new 64 it crashes. The non-64, is not working the land is all black. It was working fine before the patch.
I have a question about decay--

1. Is it considered
A. a hidden support to the skill, like any curse on hit setup where it doesn't show what curse is applied.
B. a passive effect, like gloves that apply curse on hit?

2. If i applied decay with an AoE skill, can I scale its damage with aoe alongside %chaos dmg + %DoT + %dmg?
eg this set up:

3.If i applied Decay with the previously listed set up/gem links, would rapid decay/void manipulation increase the damage done by decay?

Also do you have any additional/more information about decay that you think would be helpful to a person desperately trying to make a build work around it?
Last edited by djfang on Nov 18, 2016, 8:03:00 PM
Does Scorching Ray on separate totems have layered degens on enemies?

Some people are saying this is a thing that is happening.
I love pie.
Nvm got it clarified for me
IGN = Mullgubben
#1 Offensive MF ring! /view-thread/964785
My Grandmaster submission /view-thread/1798190
Last edited by mull_gubben on Nov 21, 2016, 12:46:44 AM
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:

Some people are saying this is a thing that is happening.

Follow-up: Are there any other degens that will concurrently deal damage when applied from two different sources? What determines whether a degen does or doesn't?

I seen one other post about it so far. Ever scence they updated the game now i'm getting huge lag spikes and the game is crashing all the time now. I can't play the game i just spent money on anyone know if they are going to fix this issue.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:

Two totems reach the stack cap more quickly than a single totem would. That's all.
EDIT: Apparently Scorching Ray is a unique butterfly - sure as heck doesn't feel like it.
"
Fearmonger wrote:
Follow-up: Are there any other degens that will concurrently deal damage when applied from two different sources? What determines whether a degen does or doesn't?

The description will say as much. For example, Searing Ray does stack, but also has a limit of eight stacks.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Nov 21, 2016, 8:01:52 AM
nvm
Last edited by Piou29 on Nov 23, 2016, 6:57:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info