[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

"
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
Haiz so long as the tankiness isn't really affected I guess the build is still alright.

How would you colour a 5L Cospri's Will to get max damage?

The best way is using Vorici to many off-colors. Here have a calculator:

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

But if you use with Cospri's Will with bv + echo + lesser poison + vile toxins + added chaos, it will need only 2 blue.

Okay, what about controlled destruction/concentrated effect support? Thought you needed those two to max the dmg?

And would adding something like a Mortem Morsu/Bino's in offhand help the poison chance?
Last edited by samlzy1993 on Jul 11, 2017, 12:05:08 AM
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
Okay, what about controlled destruction/concentrated effect support? Thought you needed those two to max the dmg?

And would adding something like a Mortem Morsu/Bino's in offhand help the poison chance?

Yes do you can, but this gems will reduce your poison chance/poison damage.

Items with 'Poison on hit' dont work with spells, only with attacks. Bino's dont have poison chance.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jul 11, 2017, 8:22:19 AM
"
"
samlzy1993 wrote:

Yes do you can, but this gems will reduce your poison chance/poison damage.

Items with 'Poison on hit' dont work with spells, only with attacks. Bino's dont have poison chance.

Oh, so with the supernerfed poison damage is total DPS still higher than with controlled destruction plus concentrated effect?
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
Oh, so with the supernerfed poison damage is total DPS still higher than with controlled destruction plus concentrated effect?

Apparently not, if you use bv + echo + added chaos + conc effect + contr destru you'll have 200k damage.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
"
"
samlzy1993 wrote:

Apparently not, if you use bv + echo + added chaos + conc effect + contr destru you'll have 200k damage.

Okay, what about the 100% poison chance 5link? Or was it in one of your previous pastebins
Testing TANKSTER right now in beta (lvl 54, Act 6) with Brutality, and with Mana Leech to keep MoM up. Before I had Life Leech instead of Mana Leech but I turned OOM all off the time, so this works better.

I testing with using a Flame Golem as poison bot (Poison + Lesser Poison). Works fine so far.

/Onin
Last edited by Onin_in_Sweden on Jul 13, 2017, 2:59:17 PM
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
Okay, what about the 100% poison chance 5link? Or was it in one of your previous pastebins

Yes I have posted before, put in the PoB one of the links and do the simulations, the poison damage is much smaller than before, maybe make up for one side to do a hit build, otherwise poison is a way to deal safer damage while The effects stay and you stay away.

"
Testing TANKSTER right now in beta (lvl 54, Act 6) with Brutality, and with Mana Leech to keep MoM up. Before I had Life Leech instead of Mana Leech but I turned OOM all off the time, so this works better.

I testing with using a Flame Golem as poison bot (Poison + Lesser Poison). Works fine so far.

/Onin

I'm glad you're testing. GL.
Guides made by me:
Im playing pretty much this build without crit. Mapping T4s now and so far it is quit easy. I´m a litle bit nervous about the damage for the future.. I´m using BV SpellEcho Poison AddChaos IncAOE on my FlameCloak, Dagger is a Heartbreaker. What about the new Dagger note: "increased Damage with Poison"? Is that not even better then culling strike for extra DPS? I switched into the Fatal Toxin note on the Tree to get 10% more poison on Hit and flat damage with poison. I´m thinking about "Atrophy/Force of Shaper" next or just spell dmg. What would you do?

https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAMEACCYMAF2w2KLZyBT1b2qMFr8mlWHiVUt1_YRv1EK1SOtjNj2dqmyMYqwRLysKXfIOSBGWBx6VLvDVSVF_xpMnbAsi9G0Zl_RSUz1fl5UI9GpDvOosnBEtfIPr7oUyly1JT7yqMtFFR8BmBLOiAPAfPAWf3-98HNy4k48aKPqCx_noQYe3Pv4K8kU64aZXMZ7YvTWSTeP-jw-rJIvDOio4ieDmWJMfSRO0xcLsBbUGcC4jen9On5OZCSCjo4sOWrkAAAAAAA==
That new "increased damage with poison" mod on daggers is not worth it compared to Culling Strike for Spells which in practice equals about 11% MORE DAMAGE for hits.

About which worth more, Forcer Shaper is worth more.
Guides made by me:
I think i will try BV starter again next league. After playing with PoB for some time i found some stupid facts

Poison is shit unless you go all the way
the way Poison gets calculated is now stupid and i find it kinda weird.
Most optimal 6L what i found is
Poison + Vile Toxins + Deadly Ailments + Unbound Ailments + Void Manipulation (not sorted by efficiency)
Ofc. with Cospri's will you get to swap Poison for Efiancy
So either 5G+B or 4G+2B - this change i like

I don't think Spell Echo is now needed. You can push 20 stacks without it. Might not be as good mapping tho.
I know Controled Destrctucion or other combination with spell dmg boosting is shit = does not dip to poison and the original hit size for poison calculation is not being affected by the support gems (which is the biggest WTF of the manifesto)

Poison keeps you pinned on ranger tree
Which is shitty. Mainly survivability wise.
- not enough life
- no mana or MoM for that matter
- no AoE - clearing will suffer

Flasks do a lot.. A LOT!
Witchfire Brew, Sin's Rebirth and Atziri Promise ... those 3 are basically a must , and that sux. It means rouhly 3-8 ex more for endgame, depends on the situation in the league.
That opens a question - is Trickster worth it? With FlaskFinder you can drop Cospri's and get 60% flask poison
At that point you can replace it with Cloak of Defiance and you are back at square 1 with MoM.
Shitty is lack of mana pool, mana regen and cast speed, meaning you have to add Spell Echo and it will fck up your dmg.
And back to drawing board :D

I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info