[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

"
samlzy1993 wrote:
"
GG Corpri's Will. RIP

The main advantage of wearing this chest now is lost. To have 100% you are required to use Lesser Poison (instead poison) or spend points in the tree (Fatal Toxins cluster) to have 80% chance.

WTF man GGG.

The 60% is separate from the poison chance from the tree right? But if you run a curse aura won't the 60% and the 80-100% from tree stack as well?

The tree now have 60% chance on hit, 20% at Fatal Toxins, 20% at Toxic Strikes and 20% at Dirty Techniques. Toxic Strikes and Dirty Techniques are too far away for you to catch them. That is, 20% in the tree is the maximum that you can without unconfiguring the tree.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jul 6, 2017, 6:36:00 AM
"
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
"
GG Corpri's Will. RIP

The main advantage of wearing this chest now is lost. To have 100% you are required to use Lesser Poison (instead poison) or spend points in the tree (Fatal Toxins cluster) to have 80% chance.

WTF man GGG.

The 60% is separate from the poison chance from the tree right? But if you run a curse aura won't the 60% and the 80-100% from tree stack as well?

The tree now have 60% chance on hit, 20% at Fatal Toxins, 20% at Toxic Strikes and 20% at Dirty Techniques. Toxic Strikes and Dirty Techniques are too far away for you to catch them. That is, 20% in the tree is the maximum that you can without unconfiguring the tree.

So the current 2.6 tree has 20% while the updated tree will have 60%, amiright?

What I want to know is do these chances stack with Cospri's Will? If not if i'm already doing 60% poison on EVERYONE theres not much point on me obtaining a CW which only allows me to poison cursed enemies.
Yes stack if the enemies are cursed.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
So is this build still viable? or should i scrap this char? also how do i get those trees to show you just posted? Sorry i just came back after a long time away.
Last edited by Killorbkilld on Jul 6, 2017, 11:28:14 AM
"
Killorbkilld wrote:
So is this build still viable? or should i scrap this char? also how do i get those trees to show you just posted? Sorry i just came back after a long time away.

Yes, but of "poison build" it has lost a lot of effectiveness. Now most of the damage is with hits and the poison serves much more to proc Vile Toxins that gives your hits more damage.

Previously it was possible to reach 500k damage using certain optimizations (like Lightning Trap, Wither totem, etc) and double dips against bosses, now no more. The average is around 300k.

Considering that all bosses had buff in life the loss of damage was even greater. But this was not only for this build, it was for all, the bosses are taking more time to be killed and, consequently, are more dangerous.

All the builds that use poison are having the same problems as this one. Even Viper Strike was nerfed. GGG does not want to make things so easy anymore, damage conversion has been nerfed in past patches. Now the ball of the time is the application of poison, will become more difficult and the damage given will need a very high optimization and specifies to compensate to do a DoT Build.

It is the case of this build, poison will not cause as much damage and serves to proc Vile Toxins. I tried a BV build pure Poison but none compensated, it is better this "middle ground".
Guides made by me:
I like this build a lot especially for the tankiness :)

A question for 3.0: When I play-around in PoB with this build with yellow gear I get best result from a non poison build. Possible, or just for I have no uniques ?

/Onin
"
"
Killorbkilld wrote:

Yes, but of "poison build" it has lost a lot of effectiveness. Now most of the damage is with hits and the poison serves much more to proc Vile Toxins that gives your hits more damage.

Previously it was possible to reach 500k damage using certain optimizations (like Lightning Trap, Wither totem, etc) and double dips against bosses, now no more. The average is around 300k.

Considering that all bosses had buff in life the loss of damage was even greater. But this was not only for this build, it was for all, the bosses are taking more time to be killed and, consequently, are more dangerous.

All the builds that use poison are having the same problems as this one. Even Viper Strike was nerfed. GGG does not want to make things so easy anymore, damage conversion has been nerfed in past patches. Now the ball of the time is the application of poison, will become more difficult and the damage given will need a very high optimization and specifies to compensate to do a DoT Build.

It is the case of this build, poison will not cause as much damage and serves to proc Vile Toxins. I tried a BV build pure Poison but none compensated, it is better this "middle ground".

If the average is around 300k, whats the highest ceiling you can reach? And can we still use Cospri's, even after the 40% poison chance nerf?
"
Killorbkilld wrote:

I forgot a detail, Vile Toxins have "more poison damage" and the proc more damage with hits.

"

A question for 3.0: When I play-around in PoB with this build with yellow gear I get best result from a non poison build. Possible, or just for I have no uniques ?

/Onin

Is possible, the tree can be used for non poison builds. Although the damage is not as high as before, you can still accumulate until 60 stacks per second (if 20 blades, then 20 on hit, + 20 1 second later, + 20 in 2 seconds), which makes it a reasonable damage.

"
samlzy1993 wrote:
If the average is around 300k, whats the highest ceiling you can reach? And can we still use Cospri's, even after the 40% poison chance nerf?

It depends on the type of simulation. Mine are usually at level 90-91, with no highly optimized items. Using Cospri's Will will allow even greater damage, but not as great as it was before, unfortunately.
Guides made by me:
"

"

/Onin

Is possible, the tree can be used for non poison builds. Although the damage is not as high as before, you can still accumulate until 60 stacks per second (if 20 blades, then 20 on hit, + 20 1 second later, + 20 in 2 seconds), which makes it a reasonable damage.

"
samlzy1993 wrote:

It depends on the type of simulation. Mine are usually at level 90-91, with no highly optimized items. Using Cospri's Will will allow even greater damage, but not as great as it was before, unfortunately.

Haiz so long as the tankiness isn't really affected I guess the build is still alright.

How would you colour a 5L Cospri's Will to get max damage?
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
Haiz so long as the tankiness isn't really affected I guess the build is still alright.

How would you colour a 5L Cospri's Will to get max damage?

The best way is using Vorici to many off-colors. Here have a calculator:

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

But if you use with Cospri's Will with bv + echo + lesser poison + vile toxins + added chaos, it will need only 2 blue.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jul 10, 2017, 4:49:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info