[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

"
samlzy1993 wrote:
Please don't give up on this build, I'd love to see it in 3.0 even in a new iteration, Ignite, Chaos pure physical or something.

I think there is still hope... I did some simulations at home using a slightly modified tree. But I will only be sure with the update of PoB, which has not yet updated with the new tree and the changes/additions in support gems.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
I am also thinking to do Slayer BV but I can't decide so far. What do you think , is your build going to work ? :)
Just chiming in to say that I am really enjoying this build concept- been playing the non-crit version in legacy SSF HC and it has performed great. Lvl 86 so far, and only got a 5 link 1 lvl ago.

Im using arctic armor and a chaos golem for more mitigation and a decoy totem, but the MOM + weave the arcane makes for an impressive tank- I facetanked Abaxoth in a map :) and obviously havent died in spite of my poor skill

Would recommend this build to anyone, its easy and cheap

Cheers
Last edited by Kizach on Jul 4, 2017, 2:32:49 PM
"
Kizach wrote:
Just chiming in to say that I am really enjoying this build concept- been playing the non-crit version in legacy SSF HC and it has performed great. Lvl 86 so far, and only got a 5 link 1 lvl ago.

Im using arctic armor and a chaos golem for more mitigation and a decoy totem, but the MOM + weave the arcane makes for an impressive tank- I facetanked Abaxoth in a map :) and obviously havent died in spite of my poor skill

Would recommend this build to anyone, its easy and cheap

Cheers

Thx Kizach for your information. :)

"
mooncore wrote:
I am also thinking to do Slayer BV but I can't decide so far. What do you think , is your build going to work ? :)

I think it will work yes, I sacrificed some points in the tree to get the Fatal Toxins nodes. So using poison gem + this = 80% chance to poison on hit.

When the PoB update files I will be able to know exactly the effectiveness of this, but I think this is going to be the only way to still keep a decent chance to poison.

If GGG gave a small buff in the Trickster would be perfect:
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
"

"
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
Please don't give up on this build, I'd love to see it in 3.0 even in a new iteration, Ignite, Chaos pure physical or something.

I think there is still hope... I did some simulations at home using a slightly modified tree. But I will only be sure with the update of PoB, which has not yet updated with the new tree and the changes/additions in support gems.

"
mooncore wrote:

I think it will work yes, I sacrificed some points in the tree to get the Fatal Toxins nodes. So using poison gem + this = 80% chance to poison on hit.

When the PoB update files I will be able to know exactly the effectiveness of this, but I think this is going to be the only way to still keep a decent chance to poison.

If GGG gave a small buff in the Trickster would be perfect:

Just so long as the build still uses Divinarius, I got a high-roll one just for preparation hahaha.

Would Cospri's Will mean you can drop the poison gem and Fatal Toxins?
the 3.0 BV When there are 20 layers,your stunned, the layers Reduce to 0
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
Just so long as the build still uses Divinarius, I got a high-roll one just for preparation hahaha.

Would Cospri's Will mean you can drop the poison gem and Fatal Toxins?

Yes, this solution would only be for those who do not have Cospri'l Will or want a low budget build.

When the PoB update I will know exactly if this solution is worth it. Theoretically yes, because I will have 20% chances (+60%) to poison on hit + 95% increased poison damage + 10% increased poison duration.

"
ch00051305 wrote:
the 3.0 BV When there are 20 layers,your stunned, the layers Reduce to 0

Playing in the pre-wipe I do not remember it, where did you see it?
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jul 5, 2017, 8:18:33 AM
PoB updated, then:

1 - With added chaos, poison gem and Fatal Toxins cluster (80% chances to poison)
133724 dps level 90
https://pastebin.com/gNxuvvHj
143811 Full tree
https://pastebin.com/er5tMbg9

2 - With lesser poison, poison gem, no Fatal Toxins cluster (100% chances to poison)
136302 dps level 90
https://pastebin.com/1fq3ZJeG
145829 Full tree
https://pastebin.com/1gY7v3Lv

3 - With Added chaos, poison gem, no Fatal Toxins cluster (60% chances to poison)
142263 dps level 91
https://pastebin.com/TkZf5KwY
156568 Full tree
https://pastebin.com/dcrbx7Fg

Conclusion, the better damage is the 3, but you'll have only 60% chances to poison. No Cospri'l Will, the better, in my opinion, is the 1 and 2, because that 80 or 100% chance procs the Vile Toxins more easily.

Which one to use, the first or the second? Theoretically the second using Lesser Poison.
Guides made by me:
GG Corpri's Will. RIP

The main advantage of wearing this chest now is lost. To have 100% you are required to use Lesser Poison (instead poison) or spend points in the tree (Fatal Toxins cluster) to have 80% chance.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jul 5, 2017, 9:26:01 PM
"
GG Corpri's Will. RIP

The main advantage of wearing this chest now is lost. To have 100% you are required to use Lesser Poison (instead poison) or spend points in the tree (Fatal Toxins cluster) to have 80% chance.

WTF man GGG.

The 60% is separate from the poison chance from the tree right? But if you run a curse aura won't the 60% and the 80-100% from tree stack as well?
Last edited by samlzy1993 on Jul 5, 2017, 11:56:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info