Development Manifesto: 2.3.0 Balance

So I just checked the changes to the Skill Tree so far... Quite sad that Chieftain didn't get something for me to specc the last 2 Ascendancy points in... I use RF as my only damage source, so Hinekora gives me absolutely nothing, and neither do Arohongui nor Tukohama, since they are 100% Totem based...
Having to run the 4th Labyrinth to just gain 1% Life Regen and 10% Fire Damage from two small nodes when other classes/builds are getting uber buffed with an extra useful notable feels bad man...
Last edited by Kaemonarch on May 26, 2016, 1:13:45 AM
only point for ascendent was the 1.5% life leech node , now that it's gone only good thing left about is
+1 base crit from asassin and +3 passives vs 8 points of enormous scaling bonusses

well played.
tornado shot fires 3 secondary projectiles

now imagine the enchant of +2 secondary projectiles + deadeye projectiles return to you

is that 10 secondary projectiles compared to the current 3?
"
"Spell Totem Support now has a smaller damage penalty, at level 1 it has changed from 50% less to 35% less. At level 20 it has changed from 31% less to 26% less"

Yet another buff to Soul Mantle, yes!
Can't wait to try this new game out !

Also, that's smart to give monsters the most broken skills. That way, people won't bitch as much when you nerf them :D
Last edited by Renahud on May 26, 2016, 1:25:28 AM
SADLY, saying goodbye to my favorite build that relies on the damage conversion of Consuming Dark. I did the build before the consuming dark got reduced from 75% conversion down to 50% conversion. Now it is taking ANOTHER reduction... down to 30%?... OUCH! Oh well, guess I don't need to waste time doing that build guide now.
I have a further question for the developers.... In the past, changes to the skill tree have meant that people get a free passive reset, so time invested in building the character is not totally lost because skill points are returned. They may have to make some adjustments to their character, and they may lose a little damage or it may make it more challenging for them. Now we have ascendancy classes though, and some of the ascendancies make DRAMATIC changes in the viability of the character. Some people may have picked a certain character class or did a certain build SOLELY because one of that character class's 3 ascendancies is the only way the build would even be possible. If their ascendancy class gets nerfed or dramatically changed, a passive reset may not make a difference if it makes it where none of the 3 ascendancies available to their character class allow their character to be survivable. In other words, time, effort, and currency spent on the character may be totally lost. I don't know if it is possible, but is there any way to allow someone to get their skill points back from a passive reset, but also get a one time chance to change their character class (change from Duelist to Witch or something like that)? Just a thought.
Give my Berserker back RIP goes my build i dont even play meta, so much BS
The chaos nerf is total BS. I finally get a damned voltaxic, get a build going, and you bastards nerf it, and I can't even sell it because there is no legacy, just my luck.
why the F are you doing legacy and non-legacy like what ever you want, make all changes with legacy or no legacy in game at all, what is point of pissing off players every update
why would you reduce infernal mantle chaos conversion? 25% is already really low. pls.
it was a cheap and time honored end game item on its own!
just nerf the overpowered chaos-conversion weapons you introduced later and leave infernal mantle as it is!

spell totem buff is nice.

do not care at all for any of the other changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info