GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
kazafz wrote:
What is the highest DoT dps this build can get to? I'm only doing around 35-40k DoT dmg with charges ><

Per Path of Builing my ED is at 63k DPS.
Additionally I'm using the Allelopathy Gloves with Spelltotem instead of Wither which does 83k dps after fully stacking.

Today I got the Allelopathy Gloves + Breath of the Council and tested this setup on some Uber runs and I'm pretty sure it's optimal and much better than an essence-crafted dagger with wither. Character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/cybertier/characters?characterName=ThxRngsus

The level 3 empower also helps a ton.

"
cybertier wrote:
Getting back to using Allelopathy gloves and napkin math:
I'm pretty sure skipping wither and using spelltotem, efficacy, swift affliction and controlled destruction in gloves gives max dps.

We lose a 140% increased damage modifier (on top of already roughly 260% for my character) from max stack wither but get 64k dps from max stack blight.

(Calculated with Breath of the Council, which I is too good to skip for mapping.)

Totally going to be trying this! Thanks mate!
"
cybertier wrote:
"
kazafz wrote:
What is the highest DoT dps this build can get to? I'm only doing around 35-40k DoT dmg with charges ><

Per Path of Builing my ED is at 63k DPS.
Additionally I'm using the Allelopathy Gloves with Spelltotem instead of Wither which does 83k dps after fully stacking.

Today I got the Allelopathy Gloves + Breath of the Council and tested this setup on some Uber runs and I'm pretty sure it's optimal and much better than an essence-crafted dagger with wither. Character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/cybertier/characters?characterName=ThxRngsus

The level 3 empower also helps a ton.

Thanks mate! I'll check your build out, thanks.
You should change the cwdt link, according to wiki vaal gems can't be triggered by other gems.

"
Cast When Damage Taken:

- Cast When Damage Taken, Immortal Call, Increased Duration, Vaal Lightning Trap

"

Vaal skills themselves can not be activated by trigger gems, they can trigger other gems however.

Source
"
KankaFc wrote:
You should change the cwdt link, according to wiki vaal gems can't be triggered by other gems.

"
Cast When Damage Taken:

- Cast When Damage Taken, Immortal Call, Increased Duration, Vaal Lightning Trap

"

Vaal skills themselves can not be activated by trigger gems, they can trigger other gems however.

Source

That's the point. As vaal skills are not affected by cwdt, you can put them in there but still cast it manually when you want and have it last longer.
Which one would be better now? Breath of the council or delirium crafted weapon?
Can someone tell me why we pick +1 maximum frenzy charges in skill tree? how do we generate them, I'm probably blind
Last edited by azaanis on Aug 12, 2017, 4:12:51 AM
"
azaanis wrote:
Can someone tell me why we pick +1 maximum frenzy charges in skill tree? how do we generate them, I'm probably blind

Ascendancy node: Swift Killer

Allows us to generate charges.
Last edited by seelroy6 on Aug 12, 2017, 4:31:06 AM
"
Prismaa wrote:
Which one would be better now? Breath of the council or delirium crafted weapon?

Thats still open to discussion. imho the Breath has too many advantages to pass. the aoe makes mapping smoother and the Duration translates into survivability since we need to stand still to recast less. with the gloves the Duration is also a solid dps boost.
Last edited by cybertier on Aug 12, 2017, 4:37:12 AM
I consider Breath of the Council the absolute best in slot weapon for ED in 3.0. And by a large margin when compared to other options.

- 10% extra AoE makes clearspeed better and it's a QoL upgrade if you use any curse on Blasphemy.
- 40% duration is awesome in endgame content, and it works on all chaos spells in the typical ED setup (Wither, Contagion, ED). Plus, if you attach Arcane Surge to Contagion, the 40% extra duration increases Arcane Surge's duration too.
- Up to 100% chaos damage, which is huge.
- It's not a wand, so it allows for Shield Charge usage to replace Whirling Blades.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info