GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Getting back to using Allelopathy gloves and napkin math:
I'm pretty sure skipping wither and using spelltotem, efficacy, swift affliction and controlled destruction in gloves gives max dps.

We lose a 140% increased damage modifier (on top of already roughly 260% for my character) from max stack wither but get 64k dps from max stack blight.

(Calculated with Breath of the Council, which I is too good to skip for mapping.)
"
Since you died, (may you rest in piece) I would recommend practising a few times in STD with the fight since it is brand new

I immediatly delete my dead HC characters, so no easy way out for me! :D
Hey, im doing this build right now.

should i go for ES or life ?
"
skaillor wrote:
Hey, im doing this build right now.

should i go for ES or life ?

This build goes for Life + MoM
Probably a stupid question, but where does this build get endurance charges for immortal call?

First time playing, just hit 65, pretty fun so far, thanks for the build! I don't even have a 5L or 6L yet and made it through Act 9 with no deaths :)

"
Seppukucide wrote:
Probably a stupid question, but where does this build get endurance charges for immortal call?

First time playing, just hit 65, pretty fun so far, thanks for the build! I don't even have a 5L or 6L yet and made it through Act 9 with no deaths :)

Immortal call has base duration of 0.4sec and that is enough for it to do its job here. Endurance charges only make it last abit longer, but they are not mandatory.
The Mind Over Matter mod has the same effect as the keystone, Mind Over Matter. Taking the keystone in addition to equipping this item will impart no additional benefit.
(https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cloak_of_Defiance)

So why would i want to get this chest? Is it just for the mana reg?
What is the highest DoT dps this build can get to? I'm only doing around 35-40k DoT dmg with charges ><
Should I use armor, evasion or es gear?
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
Thanks for all your help, by the way Ghazzy! I'm noticing improvements already, and I'll ask again ont he forum if I run into any issues.

By the way, why do you take Shield Charge instead of Whirling Blades?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info