GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

So, I don't usually post anything in forums but I felt I needed to say something. I'm currently trying to craft a +1 bow and used the porcupine card. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong but I've landed on +1 socketed gems 15 times now and annulled off +1 socketed gems 15 times. I've spent 15 annuls, obviously, but also about 3-4000 alterations at this point. I'm actually starting to just not enjoy the game because all my currency is going into the vacuum that is this bow. Anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I don't know if I'm just that unlucky or if annulls just go for that prefix for some reason but I've calculated my odds of annulling off that attribute 15 times in a row and it comes to 1 in 32,768. Am I really just that unlucky?
Just to be clear of my process:
1. transmute to start process.
2. alteration spam until "paragon" +1 socketed gems
3. hit +1 socketed gems, if another affix is on it then annul to get just +1 socketed gems
4. regal then annul once more to get only +1 socketed gems (obviously no success here)
Thanks for any help.
Last edited by TRL on Jul 5, 2019, 10:17:11 PM
"
TRL wrote:
So, I don't usually post anything in forums but I felt I needed to say something. I'm currently trying to craft a +1 bow and used the porcupine card. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong but I've landed on +1 socketed gems 15 times now and annulled off +1 socketed gems 15 times. I've spent 15 annuls, obviously, but also about 3-4000 alterations at this point. I'm actually starting to just not enjoy the game because all my currency is going into the vacuum that is this bow. Anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I don't know if I'm just that unlucky or if annulls just go for that prefix for some reason but I've calculated my odds of annulling off that attribute 15 times in a row and it comes to 1 in 32,768. Am I really just that unlucky?
3. hit +1 socketed gems, if another affix is on it then annul to get just +1 socketed gems
4. regal then annul once more to get only +1 socketed gems (obviously no success here)
Thanks for any help.

Youre just really unlucky i made my +1 bow with about 6annuls and 700 alterations.
"
Sidad wrote:
@chaoval

Dude I agree that jewel is absolutely worth it if you can get it and that's big if. Try buying 'right one' and tell us after how many different jewels you got the 'right one'. I gave up after 6 or 7. Maybe I was just unlucky.

How are you saving 13 points with a perfect form?
@TRL Getting that done is not easy. RNG is tough on that mod. I have spent 2000+ alts to get 1 bow done. Don't know how many times Annul failed me. If you regal and get suffix beside +1 to Socketed gems I think it might be better just skip Annul part and craft rest - 1 mod for suffix I'd say skip 'Increased Chaos damage' because damage you lose is not much. Also consider skipping crafting altogether and just buy that bow for ~7ex.
Last edited by Sidad on Jul 5, 2019, 10:46:39 PM
Thanks for the replies, RNG hurts sometimes. bleh XD
"
kimjungbill wrote:

How are you saving 13 points with a perfect form?

If you look at his skill tree he goes from 'Revenge of the Hunted' cluster down to get 'Acrobatics' and 'Herbalism' cluster. I counted 13 skill points used. With 'The Perfect Form' chest you get free 'Phase Acrobatics' for spell dodge and (very) high evasion (more if you invest into cold res) that lets you skip 'Acrobatics' 4 point node and 'Herbalism' hp node as well.
"
TRL wrote:
Thanks for the replies, RNG hurts sometimes. bleh XD

I always have 1 6l bow colored and ready to craft +1 to socketed gems just to burn my spare alts and I just failed to Annul again lol.
"
TRL wrote:
Thanks for any help.

You have better odds if you regal and then annul twice.

0.66*0.5= 33%

0.5*0.5 = 25%
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on Jul 5, 2019, 11:27:30 PM
is it still worth using a witchfire brew when im running a solstice vigl and using temp chains+ blasphemy.
"
kimjungbill wrote:
is it still worth using a witchfire brew when im running a solstice vigl and using temp chains+ blasphemy.

witchfire brew is rubbish imo, if u gonna use tempcbains and despair together, you need a +1 curse limit
if you gonna path there, might as well have 2 perma blasphemies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info