GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Hey i am thinking in trying the build, i have currency to buy a +1 tabula. This build can kill shaper and the breach lords? And what about using a consuming dark to poison for single target?
Last edited by claydbp on Dec 11, 2016, 12:08:02 AM
can you link what loot filter you use
please message me when you see this, because im sure you must have different sounds set for when you go offscreen from items before they drop
Last edited by tjkraft on Dec 11, 2016, 6:40:48 PM
any why are you using a granite, just use two jade reflex/iron skin ones? get more armour boost from evasion
Last edited by tjkraft on Dec 11, 2016, 11:41:36 PM
I know it is just me but cnnot seem to wrap my lil finger on this.. lv 41 atm. have contagion on the W key and essense on the E key right now. so I come across a mob, hit W then E but most times the mob has moved out of th contagion circle, then I noticed I panicked by spamming the E key and have no mana. so hit the mana bottle look up and am dead. build looks like it would be great to play but atm the moment I just cannot seem to be fast enough to cast spells to kill em all at once. am new yes and thats most likely thwe issue. guess in time will learn get better at this. going to keep at it. maybe looking at my char, Melt_Them and suggest some tips or tricks?
What about your weapon: "Oblivion Fang Cutting Knife, i haven't found this one anywhere, is this not real weapon?
Hi, thx for the guide. I'm level 72 and really enjoying it and it's quite strong :D

I noticed you said that we need to pick between swift killer and patient reaper, along with getting walk the aether and weave the arcane. Don't we get 8 points total so we don't need to pick between swift killer and patient reaper? we can get both right? thx in advance if you answer this question :D
If I dual wield consuming dark and breath of the council? Is it okay?
"
McGoodness wrote:
If I dual wield consuming dark and breath of the council? Is it okay?

i've been doing that for my ED/Con build and it's been awesome!

Viable for breach?
Fun build, but doing breaches is just suicide. Since you die faster then you can actually use cast essence drain and contagion (even with 5 frenzy charges).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info