GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

How do you see withered stacks 15 stacks seems not to do it with totem and spell totems? You just see 3, which is the totems.
Last edited by daimonxp on May 11, 2019, 1:24:26 PM
Is it able to use Soulrend+Bane instead of ED+Bane/Contagion?
If it so, what about Soulrend links?
Hi guys. I just wanna know what is your favorite armour piece for this build?
I think QotF is very solid one especially in the early stage of league since give us more than 30~40 ish move speed.
I played an older version of the build many leagues ago and remember that single target wasn't great and I struggled with red map bosses. Has this improved since then?
Decided to do the bane/essence drain build for the 1 month flashback on PS4.

Definitely easy to hell to level up, just getting into maps now. Got the first 3 labs down. I like it, it's a fun build.

My gear is pretty lol right now but it's easy and fun.

Spoiler
Hello Guys,

iam new to this build and stay at lvl 56.

I like to cast Bane instead of ED. I feel it is easier, smoother and i can cover more ground.

Do i have to choose between these two? (or a mix of it)

Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend)

I'm grateful for every tip (Gear, Tree, Playstyle)....whatever:)
Hey, I'm just getting back into the game, I saw this build and it tickled my fancy. so I am running it now in the soft-core Flashback synth league.

I am lvl 57 currently but i have absolutely trash gear from when i was level 20.
I've been using Bane + ED, with the blight setup. with gearing this build I'm just looking for guidance on what is best to look for when it comes to hp, es or evasion?

Its been a while since I played last. so would someone help this pleb out.

thanks......

"
Sttorr wrote:
I played an older version of the build many leagues ago and remember that single target wasn't great and I struggled with red map bosses. Has this improved since then?

4L blight with threshold jewel does 1m dps at 20 stacks
"
"
Sttorr wrote:

4L blight with threshold jewel does 1m dps at 20 stacks

Build only uses Blight with Spell Totem? You must be playing a different setup
Can't see more the skill tree except first levels here neither in path of building. What's going on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info