GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

How do y'all have your skill keybinds set up? I don't know how to make everything fit. Other builds I've put auras in the weapon swap binds (not the gems in weaps, just using for hotkeys) but this build has the auras on thee weap so that won't work.

LMB - move only
W - Essence Drain
RMB - Phase Run
A - Blight Totems
D - Bane
Q - Malelovence
E - Disclipline
F - Flame Dash

I'm trying to fit RF in, but only way I can see is to move auras off a weap and diverge from the guide's suggested skill gem setup. I'm OK with that I'm just wondering if there's something I'm missing (like, is there something that can go on LMB like a golem would and only cast when I held shift?)

Last edited by Danthraxx on May 17, 2019, 12:25:20 PM
"
Danthraxx wrote:
How do y'all have your skill keybinds set up? I don't know how to make everything fit. Other builds I've put auras in the weapon swap binds (not the gems in weaps, just using for hotkeys) but this build has the auras on thee weap so that won't work.

LMB - move only
W - Essence Drain
RMB - Phase Run
A - Blight Totems
D - Bane
Q - Malelovence
E - Disclipline
F - Flame Dash

I'm trying to fit RF in, but only way I can see is to move auras off a weap and diverge from the guide's suggested skill gem setup. I'm OK with that I'm just wondering if there's something I'm missing (like, is there something that can go on LMB like a golem would and only cast when I held shift?)

once u on the aura, u can unbind it off ur keys
if auragem is in ur weaponslot, it will off when u weaponswap
i noticed from your final build via the PoB pastebin that the overall resistances are negative, is this ok? i presume the resistances are low/negative due to the evasion rating, ES and life.
"
Chinkyfam wrote:
i noticed from your final build via the PoB pastebin that the overall resistances are negative, is this ok? i presume the resistances are low/negative due to the evasion rating, ES and life.

U will need resists, theres none on POB prob so u can decide where to get which resist. Keep resist at 75%+ always.
Hi guys,
If I'm using a 5-link armor, which gems should i put in with Essence Drain?
"
NEPHAN wrote:
"
NEPHAN wrote:
Four Horsemen

This is what I come up with: Huge AOE Contagion with 100% movement speed. Next step is to craft daggers above as 2nd weapon set choice:

This is how Contagion AOE looks like:

A further iteration with 149% movement speed:

Final iteration with Pathfinder can be seen below. Currently on 144% increased movement speed without flasks & 308% increased movement speed with flasks.

Some key QoL features of this character:
-Cannot be frozen
-Immune to curses
-Onslaught
-Recover 2% of maximum life on kill

"
Danthraxx wrote:

LMB - move only
W - Essence Drain
RMB - Phase Run
A - Blight Totems
D - Bane
Q - Malelovence
E - Disclipline
F - Flame Dash

LMB - move
MMB - flame dash
RMB - bane
Q - blight
W - ed
E - RF
R - Phase Run
T - Phase Run

I swap t to a ituras when needed to apply and then switch back to PR. Prevents accidental button mashing from turning off aura

Edit: I also change delve flares/dynamite to 7/8 from default 6/7 to avoid frantic flask button mash from accidentally popping flare
Last edited by Unshiftables on May 20, 2019, 5:37:28 PM

managed to kill uber elder and uber atziri with this build for the first time. very solid and easy to progress build.
Hi I just came Back to POE on my PS4. Andere I live the kind this build looks.
Will it be as good in 3.7? Or are there any known nerfs?
"
NEPHAN wrote:

Final iteration with Pathfinder can be seen below. Currently on 144% increased movement speed without flasks & 308% increased movement speed with flasks.

Some key QoL features of this character:
-Cannot be frozen
-Immune to curses
-Onslaught
-Recover 2% of maximum life on kill

Are you clearing with just Cont? Otherwise why use Efficacy instead of Intensify for even more extrem AoE?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info