GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

is there any updated working POB-Link? Yesterday i imported it, but the tree is almost empty...
Also the leveling-section is totaly broken. I plan to start this guide in 4 hours, but im lost without the tree.. if someone have an functional pob-link, plz post it :-) THX!
"
igp_0wn3d wrote:
is there any updated working POB-Link? Yesterday i imported it, but the tree is almost empty...
Also the leveling-section is totaly broken. I plan to start this guide in 4 hours, but im lost without the tree.. if someone have an functional pob-link, plz post it :-) THX!

https://pastebin.com/7E2eRtCi works fine for me
So i'm for sure looking to take this from a starter build to end game, and in your guide you state you could push it with a staff setup but i'm not finding anywhere in the guide where that goes into detail for it. Am i missing something or could someone help me out and put me in the right direction?
What's the correct build path with the change to the Resourcefulness/Lethal assault wheel near the beginning of the build?
leveling skill tree is broken due to new nodes, could u fix it?
"
Scientist_ wrote:
"
igp_0wn3d wrote:

https://pastebin.com/7E2eRtCi works fine for me

PoB needs an update, it's not reflecting live talent tree.
"
crosskater wrote:
leveling skill tree is broken due to new nodes, could u fix it?

Just select missing dexterity node and everything else is ok. My lvl 90 Trickster in standard league is looking good with the passives tree in leveling tree. I drop Method to the Madness (and all nodes to it) just because i don't have enough points.
How do you get fast damage out of this build? I'm like 67 I think with 3 ascendancies done and I can kill shit, but my buddy running Bane just wipes the floor with mobs. My DoT is so much slower. I use a +2 chaos gem dagger with shield. I wish there were gear examplles in the guide so I would know what to look for, any help would be welcome. My character is SoulBurn_Synth
Please update the PoB link. Now that it has the new tree, whole thing broke.
"
WeaponizedSP wrote:
How do you get fast damage out of this build? I'm like 67 I think with 3 ascendancies done and I can kill shit, but my buddy running Bane just wipes the floor with mobs. My DoT is so much slower. I use a +2 chaos gem dagger with shield. I wish there were gear examplles in the guide so I would know what to look for, any help would be welcome. My character is SoulBurn_Synth

spell damage on rings, amulet, shield etc? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info