GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Awesome guide, but i think your skill tree is broken after patch? :)
Hi.
There is a chance to add leveling trees in path of building pastebin?
Tysm for guide!
PS: In Wither gems there is a mistake? Multiple Totem Support instead of Spell Totem?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Last edited by BzyxXx on Mar 7, 2019, 6:21:26 AM
"
Hikmann wrote:
Awesome guide, but i think your skill tree is broken after patch? :)

They haven't updated skill trees on the website yet. Use the Path of Building link instead :)
Can't decide if I'm going with this or soulrend.
Theres PoB for ES based build, what about HP/MoM based build though? Will you add the PoB link for it?
Just finished looking through the new POB links. Is there a reason we are looking for minion damage? Such as Righteous Army and Spirtual Aid?
Last League we were using "Added Minion Damage" weapons and that expanded the item pool and damage options. That has been removed this league in the updated POB build. The rest of you need to check the POB link as well because the new tree isn't uploaded to the Path of Exile website yet and the leveling tree links will remain broken until they update, as they're not actually screenshots.
Thanks for the reply. That explains the reason for the weapon, but why are we going out of our way on the tree to get the minion dmg nodes?
We won't be anymore, if you check out the updated POB it removes that entire pathway.
I see. It seems I was looking at the older high budget POB's. It seems only the POB underneath is updated. Ill have to take a look at that one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info