GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Is there a reason for not picking up Light Eater in the High Budget CI builds? Not sure what to trade for it, but it seems like a really strong set of 3 nodes for an ES based build.
Is this build viable for things like Shaper Guardians+? Looking at the PoB stuff, the DoT damage seems really really low. Like... 100k - 130k shaper dps. That doesn't seem feasible for end game stuff. Am I missing something?
is good for farming lab?
Progression skill trees are missing some nodes
"
xReverendSinx wrote:
Last League we were using "Added Minion Damage" weapons and that expanded the item pool and damage options. That has been removed this league in the updated POB build. The rest of you need to check the POB link as well because the new tree isn't uploaded to the Path of Exile website yet and the leveling tree links will remain broken until they update, as they're not actually screenshots.

Why has it been removed for this league in the build now? I haven't seen a change to the Spiritual Aid node, so it should still be a fairly large boost to our DPS right?
hey ghazzy, im looking forward to playing this build for my starter in 3.6. I'm looking at your passive tree and wondering if you'll have it updated by launch of 3.6. Thanks for the awesome build and looking forward to playing it!
How does the dps for this build compare to other endgame builds? Will bosses be a pain?
Could i start with this and then pick up Soulrend?
Does someone have a working POB-Link for the league starter? I just found broken Level-Trees and some other POB-Links include Minion-Nodes etc.
What is the POB to go? I want to start this night and I dont have much time to figure this char out.

I hope it is a good choice for my second HC Character :P

Wish you all best luck!!
i guess im doing this build, im still between occ and trickster :(

Can someone link an updated tree since wasnt updated yet
Last edited by Lanceabbott on Mar 8, 2019, 6:25:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info