GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Do we really still love Vaal Lightning Trap?
"
Do we really still love Vaal Lightning Trap?

On 20% Quality it helps a lot with bosses.
@elPollo, k thanks
Does blight help a lot for bosses or can it be skipped? I have a perfect rolled cane of unravelling. If blight plays quite a huge part for syndicate, map bosses, shaper etc then I was thinking of moving gems around, swapping gear pieces and trying Vaal Blight. If not will just stick ED in the staff and drop blight altogether.
Last edited by Kezxile on Jan 15, 2019, 10:05:46 AM
"
Kezxile wrote:
Does blight help a lot for bosses or can it be skipped? I have a perfect rolled cane of unravelling. If blight plays quite a huge part for syndicate, map bosses, shaper etc then I was thinking of moving gems around, swapping gear pieces and trying Vaal Blight. If not will just stick ED in the staff and drop blight altogether.

YES! especially for Single targets, because of the Spreading Rot: Enemies hindered bt blight take 50% increased Chaos Damage (with 2 jewels)

As we know, "enemies take increased damage" is like "-50%" chaos resis, rather than you deal "+50% increased chaos damage"
Can somebody take a quick look at my shadow Yash_ if he/she is interested xd ES ED build
Pro tips:
are better than Allelopathy, especially for me since I am not socket starved because I use:

instead of the staff or dagger/shield and (8Ex):

instead of Cloak (just grab the mana nodes, should be almost the same mana unreserved for MoM) (3Ex)

With 4 Empower (levelling 7 atm pls God) my projected damage is 659.2k, haven't figured how to add the Aspect of the Spider aura up, but that should be roughly 758k from what I can tell.

This allows me to get a 6L Vaal Blight (same link as ED). Which helps a lot when you get overwhelmed or want to literally melt bosses (non-phase bosses take 2 seconds to kill).

This frees up QUIVER for HP + Proj Speed, so if you are a runny boy (
) this helps your ED Projectile to keep up with you. Making this build a B+ clear speed.

Hope this helps.
I found the spider stack debuff in Poe build: 3 stacks of spider + charges + witchfire brew + 4 Empower = 915k DPS. I still don't have -9 chaos resist helm with the enchant but I will be getting there.
Last edited by gleelash2 on Jan 17, 2019, 5:51:06 AM
Is that single totem wither getting chance to provide anything?

I'm trying to do a build with 6link weapon and chest but there's a few gems that's gotta be dropped or swapped. If a single totem wither without any support still works this could be a good change.
I love ED+contagion so much, but damn, it is so far of current meta, is it even possible to do red maps (betrayal bosses etc) without crazy investments in current stage? I guess not, but anyway I'll try, because this spells are wonderful
+1 Tabula, get MoM and try to level it up to 20/20 (a corrupted one should be dirt cheap). After this find a dagger with an open suffix for 20% multi for chaos and I think you are on your way. No more uniques required, you can reach 120-150k tooltip without multiple exalts. And most of the gear really is dirt cheap since nobody plays it. Grand spectrums are like 1C, spreading rot the same, within 5C you have all the gems required. Can find some vaaled ones for no hinder, corrupting blood etc. for 2-3C each.

I mean this is the league to try it out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info