GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
Saldagmac wrote:
Started mapping last night, loving the build. What level do you think the merciless lab can be completed with a good chance of success? I've got a basic tabula, and just traded for a rathpith globe and allelopathy gloves.

Just did Merciless Lab myself today prior to fighting A10 Kitava. Started at lvl 69, dinged 70 mid-lab. Was super easy and smooth. This build is a really strong lab runner.
"
Garyas wrote:
"
Saldagmac wrote:
Started mapping last night, loving the build. What level do you think the merciless lab can be completed with a good chance of success? I've got a basic tabula, and just traded for a rathpith globe and allelopathy gloves.

Just did Merciless Lab myself today prior to fighting A10 Kitava. Started at lvl 69, dinged 70 mid-lab. Was super easy and smooth. This build is a really strong lab runner.

Seconded, Izaro is pretty easy with this build. Just drop totem, hit him with ED, run around. Reapply ED as needed. Only real danger in lab run is traps, just be careful.

On a related note, always run Merc lab before doing A10 Kitava, so you don't need to worry gearing around the -resists while completing merc lab.
"
Haradarah wrote:
I'm struggling to get much meaningful dps on bosses in this build, is this normal for ED and i won't expect to kill a strong Elder or is there a fault in my character?

What tier boss?

The biggest thing you are missing atm is proper Allelopathy setup. Void Manip - Swift Affliction - Efficacy - Controlled Destruction. Also 2x Spreading Rot jewels. Blight with that setup will melt most bosses through tier 10. Red maps seem to need 20/20 gems and a 6L ED to reliably down bosses fast, although certainly doable before then.

Also you may be able to go more offensive by dropping the grand spectrums and getting life+dps jewels, and dropping the Templar area nodes (after MOM area) to get the chaos damage nodes at top of tree + another jewel node.
Last edited by citizenX on Dec 18, 2017, 5:45:54 PM
Sorry, i havent read through all 170+ pages but Heartbreaker Royal Skean is a good temporary wep until you can afford Royal Counsel
"
citizenX wrote:
"
Haradarah wrote:
I'm struggling to get much meaningful dps on bosses in this build, is this normal for ED and i won't expect to kill a strong Elder or is there a fault in my character?

What tier boss?

Also you may be able to go more offensive by dropping the grand spectrums and getting life+dps jewels, and dropping the Templar area nodes (after MOM area) to get the chaos damage nodes at top of tree + another jewel node.

T9 takes a while, I'm going to try the gems links in Allelopathy you suggested.

Agreed on Grand Spectrum, I feel they're pretty overrated, going to put spreading rot and a life/mana or life/chaos jewel there
I was thinking about Doedre's Damning instead of getting a second curse from the tree, the 6 points spent to get dual course do absolutely nothing for the build (except getting dual curse of course), but I'm not really sure if that's worth it... What do you guys think?
With 6 points i could get 2 additional jewel sockets (and 20 dex and strength).

Another question, is flat chaos dmg on abyss jewels good?
Last edited by Lexodus on Dec 18, 2017, 7:13:45 PM
Just wanted to thank you for posting this build. My only prior experience with this game is playing a groundslam marauder to level 80 back in 2013. Following this build made for a very easy and enjoyable leveling experience. Currently level 84 in Abyss league. Was able to run merc lab and Kitava at level 75 with no deaths or trouble. The highest maps I have had access to so far were a few tier 7's, but I melted them with no deaths. Only item I have purchased is a Rathpith for 7c. Everything else is 100% self found.
Hello guys!
What do you think a Hungry loop would be useful for this build? If yes, with which gems eaten?
Ive also considered this, but only in the context of the new Impresence amulet. Would be nice to be able to run Enfeeble and Despair, but I lack a socket for that. Soooo, I was thinking to run that ring. On the other hand, this would mean sacrificing life, mana and resists, potentially also increased chaos damage. So I guess I'm not going to do it.

But if so, I would try to put the Wither setup in the ring:
Faster Casting Support
Spell Totem Support
Increased Duration Support
Increased Area of Effect Support

And Wither as the active gem.
Hi, great build so far. A couple questions
What enchantment is better for helmet Blight damage for bosses or essence drain damage? Or any other related?
For second curse im triyng Temporal Chains, is better Enfeeble?

And what do you thin about the elder mod in body armour +1 socketed support gems, yeah you lose +1 in essence drain but you can have more defensive stats put in the armour, i buy one for 10 chaos and now im triyin to 6 link.

I buy a boots with enchant 80% chante to avoid stun if you have kill recently and i think this could help to the people who has trouble with the stun,and no too much expensive (15 c whit 30 movemente speed, 87 life, and about 70% elemental resistances)

Again thanks for the guide really enjoyable!

P.D:Sorry for my english, is a bit shitty xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info