GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Hi Gingermanx,

I was in a same situation. It helped me alot to run the CWDT + Immortal Call setup ( keep booth gems on lvl 1) after that the oneshot should be quiet rare.

Sometimes I died to often because I was whirling into mobs so I changed my curse setup to Blasphemy + Enfeeble.

With that changes I feel much more confident and nearly never die up to T10 maps.

Btw. Armor doesnt count much on that build.

Hopefully that can help a bit.
I am struggling a lot vs the Elder in red maps and struggle to see how I should be able to take him down without being lucky. I get him down to 30%-ish each try but then I run out of portals. Starting to doubt if ED has enough dps and survivability to do that encounter. Just takes too long time.

48.5K chaos damage/sec in hideout 5.3k hp 2.7k mana.

Starting to think I should run some life on jewels instead of the grand spectrums. I have a little bit of life to get from a better ring and maybe gloves. The blight setup doesn't feel like a help vs elder as it is hard to stand still there at all. The lightpoacher health recover is helpful and also gives even better map clear. Not sure if I am willing to give up that since I also have uber lab enchant on it. Any ideas?
Last edited by arknath on Dec 19, 2017, 4:51:33 PM
Where should skill points be put after getting Cloak of Defiance? or just keep MoM mana pool wise?
What's the point of going Cloak of defiance? We are right next to MoM anyways. Just for the 4 skill point refund?
"
Hey,

There we go!
You only have a 3L for your Essence Drain, that makes a huge difference tbh. Try to hunt down a 4L at least.

VLT needs to be cast manually as vaal spells can't trigger from CWDT.

The CWDT should be lvl 3 and Immortal Call lvl 5 if you want to follow my personal preference, though it comes down to a matter of taste in the end. Everything else should be maxed out.

I got myself 2 4L's to help my gemming and moved some stuff around...the 2 added Gems are a huge help. A few more Chaos and I can get a Tabula and complete gems for leveling. Thank you for the help and the answers ( Im a noob ..lul) I'll be back with more I am sure!

Oh one more question..should I keep maxing out all the gems ( I will keep CWDT at 1/3 when I start using it..) I am worried I will max the wrong one too high and run into mana issues. Right now there is zero problem.
Last edited by Badtwo on Dec 19, 2017, 11:15:30 PM
"
Garyas wrote:
Ive also considered this, but only in the context of the new Impresence amulet. Would be nice to be able to run Enfeeble and Despair, but I lack a socket for that. Soooo, I was thinking to run that ring. On the other hand, this would mean sacrificing life, mana and resists, potentially also increased chaos damage. So I guess I'm not going to do it.

But if so, I would try to put the Wither setup in the ring:
Faster Casting Support
Spell Totem Support
Increased Duration Support
Increased Area of Effect Support

And Wither as the active gem.

You convinced me, I'll not try it. :)
I don't know, if you can work around the loss of resists (which is my primary concern), then it might indeed be a very nice addition. Quite a number of things one could try to add to the build.
So glad I am watching that video bc in the guide you say Alira Bandit save, but in the video you say to save Kratyn Bandit for the frenzy charges.

(Also Charged Dash is easier then flame dash for trap dodging imo, but everyone has their prefrence with that)
Hi! I'm a first-time ED-Trickster player. I followed your build from the start with a few tweaks on some of the gem combinations to my comfort.

Okay, so I think I kinda went full-retard and meme-ed things up too much by grabbing as much life nodes as well as life-gears as cheaply as possible. Currently level 89 with 5.9k hp, 1.9k ES and 2.6k mana (1.7k unrserved for blasphemy-temporal) but with no other investments in defenses other than upping my pools. DPS on ED in hideout says around 17k, though some of support gems aren't fully leveled yet. I'm also using an awkward iron will support gem on my 6L since I'm wearing that corrupted regalia cause I got it very cheap, and thought it had great stats on it.

I'm having trouble dealing with bosses above T11 maps and I just realized that I lacked hard damage for them, so far the only strong bosses I've only fought and defeated were Uber Izaro and normal Atziri. But it scares me to take on the elder or uber atziri, seeing how I could barely handle T11 map bosses.

I was wondering which gears should I replace and upgrade, Which of my gem set-ups can I improve and what dps on ED should I aim for to take into the end-game. I think I can sacrifice 8-10 skill points to grab Method to madness (chaos nodes below shadow) for more damage.

I honestly don't know how to move forward correctly with my character.

Hi akkathom,

Please refer to the guide a bit. Get a tabula with +1 socket gems and also use the correct setup for alleopathy gloves.

Also you are missing the wither setup.

Overall you have alot of unuseful gems/ links for that build.( life leech, iron will....)

Finally the last levels of the gems are a real damage boost.

Greets

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info