GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
Make your character profile not-private (pathofexile website, account settings => private something something something to uncheck privacy) so that I can check your character and help you from there!

It actually wasn't checked but 1 item in the list was..maybe it works now? One more question..there are a few gems/spells I still have to get re: level req. But I am wondering on this >>> Cast When Damage Taken, Immortal Call, Increased Duration, Vaal Lightning Trap, does it need to be Vaal trap to work? because the way I have it set up right now with plain LT it isn't working..or maybe I am misunderstanding how CWDT works.
Last edited by Badtwo on Dec 17, 2017, 8:40:51 PM
"
Badtwo wrote:
"
Make your character profile not-private (pathofexile website, account settings => private something something something to uncheck privacy) so that I can check your character and help you from there!

It actually wasn't checked but 1 item in the list was..maybe it works now? One more question..there are a few gems/spells I still have to get re: level req. But I am wondering on this >>> Cast When Damage Taken, Immortal Call, Increased Duration, Vaal Lightning Trap, does it need to be Vaal trap to work? because the way I have it set up right now with plain LT it isn't working..or maybe I am misunderstanding how CWDT works.

It needs to be Vaal LT, since we use it to create shocking ground. It does not benefit from CWDT at all, it is only linked there because of Increased Duration on the shocking ground I believe.

About to hit level 89 atm, got about 4,5k hp, 1k es and 2.4k mana (1.5k unreserved for mom). Got 46k ed dps in hideout, do you think the char can handle red maps as it is? Are guardians/shaper/elder within reach?

Also what items do you think need immediate improvement?
Last edited by Millennium on Dec 17, 2017, 11:48:44 PM
"
It needs to be Vaal LT, since we use it to create shocking ground. It does not benefit from CWDT at all, it is only linked there because of Increased Duration on the shocking ground I believe.

OK Thank you
Last edited by Badtwo on Dec 18, 2017, 12:20:12 AM
Is there anywhere I can improve my gear damage wise?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tuzai/characters

I know I need a better helm and boots but that's mainly hp/mana and resists, and no damage output.
Guys maby i m little retared, because i cant understand why:
1. Cloak of Defiance is better than Cherrubin's Malefience
2. Grand Spectrum jewels better than rare % max life / damage overtime / other stats

The best weapon for this build is breath of the Council or dagger % spell damage > 100 ?

I dunno if it's been asked, but if I wanted to switch to a staff version of this build, and use the ED set up from the chest on this wep how would it do?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cane_of_Unravelling

This new unique is what I was considering

What are people's thoughts?
Can you take a look at my char? Not sure how to progress besides getting a six link, handeling up to tier 10 maps pretty good.
Also is it worth getting a third jewel slot for a second spreading rot, would take 3 skill points while i could also pick up 64% damage over time/chaos in total while a second spreading rot would be a 50% dps increase?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bhannndoefvh/characters its miguelllll
"
I dunno if it's been asked, but if I wanted to switch to a staff version of this build, and use the ED set up from the chest on this wep how would it do?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cane_of_Unravelling

This new unique is what I was considering

What are people's thoughts?

It's a very cheap starter weapon. If you sort by chaos dmg on poe.trade, you can find some 80% rolls for ~3c.

The increased chaos damage doesn't really compare to what you can get from a 1H + Shield. You get +2 to chaos gems which is a decent boost as well. I'm still using the staff at lvl 90, but at this point I'm just waiting on my masters to hit 8 so I can craft my own +3 staff.

Cane of Unraveling is great for 2-3c but if you've already got a 1h+shield with +spell dmg, you're not going to gain anything from the staff - it also doesn't cost you anything to buy one and try it out for yourself and see how you like playing with a staff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info