GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

just a noob question
how can you use shield charge with a wand?
You can't.
Shield Charge:

- Shield Charge, Faster Attacks, Fortify

and for best in slot there is a wand listed
am i getting something wrong?
"
Fragile1990 wrote:
Shield Charge:

- Shield Charge, Faster Attacks, Fortify

and for best in slot there is a wand listed
am i getting something wrong?

Yes, you are. Below the quote from the guide itself. One is a dagger and the BotC is a sceptre

Weapon choices are simple, either get an Essence of Delirium crafted dagger (so you can still use shield charge) or if currency allows use the Breath of the Council. Shield wise for lower budget you can use a rare one, this goes with the rest of the gear as well.
Why Took Increased Frenzy Duration and +1 Frenzy Charge Nodes so early while we don't have any source to get Frenzy charge yet?

Also why Walk the Aether 1st ?
Last edited by aphaoooo on Nov 14, 2017, 3:44:53 AM
"
aphaoooo wrote:
Why Took Increased Frenzy Duration and +1 Frenzy Charge Nodes so early while we don't have any source yet to get Frenzy charge ?

Also why Walk the Aether 1st ?

you get all the same ascendancy points in the end, so you don't have to follow the ascendancy order in the guild. ed/cont levels so fast there's literally a couple hours difference.
Currently leveling up on the Turmoil Race where I didnt have Breach of the Council drop on my Plaguemaw V and the sceptre and prophecies are scarce. Found
to be a decent alternative for not much, 5c or so when I got one.
Yup, solid alternative. Used that one as well on SHC prior to acquiring a BotC.
Is going Low Life with this build worth it still?
Hi! Thanks for the build, it's my first ever trickster (i always play new class for new league/race), so here few questions.

I feel dps quite low for even t6-7 maps where i'm am (especially with breaches). So maybe it's wise to put in some spell dmg/chaos dmg skill points?

Also life total sucks and i need 3 life/1 mana flasks. How do you get with 1 life only? I know my flasks are shit, but after buying bisco i have no chaos left:)

I played casually 3-4 hours per day, so it was 4 days leveling and i played last day all day, cause i'm on holiday. So my char's gear suck:(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info