GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Awesome build.
Last night i was like "I should reroll my trickster to ED".
Bought some cheapy gear and thats worked good.
Although i cannot roll 3r1b on my boots, so i use CWDT Portal :D
Last edited by Oozeling on Nov 8, 2017, 10:55:40 AM
Guys are you manually casting blight? I mean wither and blight share totem. Find it difficult to get in close combat and channel blight
"
Wertski wrote:
Guys are you manually casting blight? I mean wither and blight share totem. Find it difficult to get in close combat and channel blight

They should't share totem - you should put a contagion to the blight gloves, like this:
Double post :/
Last edited by Wertski on Nov 8, 2017, 2:28:30 PM
Yeah but you have to cast blight manually as it's an active skill... Or am I missing something? I'm complete noob :)

Gear.. Am I doing something wrong? :)
Will almost certainly be using this build as my Turmoil HC starter, and most probably for the next league as well!

Had a great time playing it in Harby - one of the best aspects of it is the fact that you get into the swing of the playstyle so early in the levelling phase.
I am also planning to get to lvl 90 on turmoil. do u think a tabula will be good enough? just for fast mapping to 90
"
Wertski wrote:
Yeah but you have to cast blight manually as it's an active skill...

Yep
Since main damage of ED is DOT, you dont need to recast it every second, so you can cast blight instead
"
Oozeling wrote:
Awesome build.
Last night i was like "I should reroll my trickster to ED".
Bought some cheapy gear and thats worked good.
Although i cannot roll 3r1b on my boots, so i use CWDT Portal :D

I call that professional strategies.

"
Wertski wrote:
Yeah but you have to cast blight manually as it's an active skill... Or am I missing something? I'm complete noob :)

Gear.. Am I doing something wrong? :)

Aye, you'll have to cast it manually :)

"
btompp wrote:
Will almost certainly be using this build as my Turmoil HC starter, and most probably for the next league as well!

Had a great time playing it in Harby - one of the best aspects of it is the fact that you get into the swing of the playstyle so early in the levelling phase.

Awesome! Glad you like it bro :)

"
Takamura wrote:
I am also planning to get to lvl 90 on turmoil. do u think a tabula will be good enough? just for fast mapping to 90

Aye, I even prefer to play with a +1 Tabula Rasa for end-game!

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
This seems like a really solid build, just one question why is the <swift killer> <walk the aether> combo prefered to <Ghost dance> <shade form>?

The increaded damage form charges and free movement skill are that much better? the shade form branch of trickster gives really nice (defensive) bonuces, is the shade form branch better for a hard-core variant or, maybe with acro and pahse-acro as well?
Last edited by figura4 on Nov 12, 2017, 8:04:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info