GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

The Path of builing link to the build is totally messed up, can you fix it please? I want to try this build in the turmoil race!
@Garyas:

Aye of course! My bad, meant ENDURANCE charges. Will edit the comment and change.

"
rudo2204 wrote:
The Path of builing link to the build is totally messed up, can you fix it please? I want to try this build in the turmoil race!

What's the issue with it? :s
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Thanks for the response! With my gear and clarity, mana hasn't been an issue, so I'm thinking of cutting the frenzy charge nodes (2), Dynamo (2), and the three lesser mana nodes at the witch start (3) for a total of seven points. So here's the sacrifice:

1 frenzy charge & 18% duration
45% max mana
30% mana regen
8% reduced mana cost

With those seven points I could:

a) take the entire Corruption ring for 39% chaos damage and 35% dmg over time

or

b) take half the Method to the Madness ring for 54% chaos damage and 8% chaos resist

Which would you take? A or B?

Also did I pick the right nodes to sacrifice?
First of all thx for this realy great guide and a build you can play as a beginner.

I still have some question. I realized, that i should only lvl up arcane surge so that the gem give the buff with every use of contagion, but is it ok to lvl up immortalcall, i heard that i should not do this, but the duration is so low and i have not read anything at your guide to avoid lvl this gem up.
"
Somsan wrote:
First of all thx for this realy great guide and a build you can play as a beginner.

I still have some question. I realized, that i should only lvl up arcane surge so that the gem give the buff with every use of contagion, but is it ok to lvl up immortalcall, i heard that i should not do this, but the duration is so low and i have not read anything at your guide to avoid lvl this gem up.

Cast when Damage Taken Support / Immortal Call

Look at "max. Item Level" column of CwDT from the link I gave above...
IC cannot be proc if your IC's level is higher than CwDT's requirement.

Since my English isn't enough to explain the subject in detail, to be able to decide "how much (1/4 to 1/3 or anything else of your Life) of the Damage Threshold must be", you can also look at: /r/What level Cast when Damage Taken?

"When you reach the top, get ready to drop!"
Thanks for the answer BeeAntos, but it seems i have also struggle with my english.

I know that i need endurance charges or any imortall call gem with lvl higher than one has not more benefits than the lvl 1, i have no idea where i get endurance charges i get frenzy and power charges.
At the path of building link the immortall gem is at 20, so i'm confused and it seems i miss a pretty important part of the defence strategy.

the discussion at the reddit thread to get it at lvl 1 for high armor chars or lvl 10 for high evasion chars does not hit my problem, does it?
I see how Rathpith's will contribute to overall damage, but I was wondering how Broken Faith Archon Kite Shield compares? The 12% all resists and chaos life leech don't suck, but how does the damage increase compare between the two?
Broken faith does next to nothing for an ED build. The shield is great for phys based characters looking to do chaos damage. Since all our damage is chaos damage to begin with, none of the stats add anything. Also, damage over time cannot leech, so the chaos damage leeched as life would only affect the initial hit of ED, which is quite insignificant.

If you are still looking for a unique shield, the unshattered will is a good option assuming you use Allelopathy. If not, a well rolled rare shield is probably the best you can get for this build. Something like
outperforms even Rathpith in raw power, but Rathpith still gives the spell block, which is amazing.
"
Ghazzy wrote:

"
rudo2204 wrote:

What's the issue with it? :s

I used this link: https://pastebin.com/zu4N04u6 to import and this is all I get:

i was wandering is getting belly of the beast can be better the cloak ?
also in the CWDT setup if i need more sustain for self play isn't getting CWDT+immortal call+Temp shield+Blind better or you still think getting the vaal light trap setup better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info