GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
Ghazzy wrote:
@Garyas:
Thank you as always :D

You are very welcome. My way of saying thanks to you for the very good guide :) And no need to thank me for every post - if you don't mind, I will continue to read and comment if I can be of help.
"
feddiesiva wrote:
Hi I have recently found your guide and decided to come back to the game since 2014,I'm still learning all the new stuff GGG added and I started slowly to gear for this build,now could you give me some advices of what to replace in my actually equipment as first priority? thanks in advance ;)

Your character profiles are not set to public - so we cannot take a look and give advise. Need to change that setting in your profile.
I'm sorry, now it should be public XD
Hello guys,

Should sameone take a look on my profile and give me few answers/advances, please?

1) what content am i able to do with my stuffs? Maps/Atziri/uber lab etc etc
2) what piece of gear should be upgraded first, second etc etc
3) which maps are best for fast exp/h?

Thank You for answers :)
I suppose there is no more reliable, stable and enjoyable build for casual and novice player who has just started playing this game (like me).

I want to thank in advance to the owner of this build and all the contributors who are the at least as gentle as he are.

Take care of yourself!..
With all my love and respects.
"When you reach the top, get ready to drop!"
"
feddiesiva wrote:

A few quick observations / questions:
- are your resists capped? I didn't add the numbers, but at first glance the resists seem low. That would be a #1 prio to fix
- Portal is ofc a nice QoL gem, but the build generally "suffers" from limited amount of available gem sockets. As long as you are not running a dedicated damage setup for Allelopathy, it's ok. But as soon as you do that, you most probably should drop portal.
- considering that you run CoD, you seem to have low mana. I would propose to drop Spreading Rot for now and get another Grand Spectrum. You can always get another Jewel Slot later.
- the helmet doesn't offer too many benefits. You shouldn't be at low life often enough to be able to make use of those stats, so it essentially only offers 14% all res, which you can get easily and more on a rare, which can also give you life and mana
- kind of detail: drop the 18% incr. duration of Frenzy charges passive node, it's not needed
- also a detail: the incr. chaos damage roll on your BotC is quite low.
"
Aloone wrote:
Hello guys,

Should sameone take a look on my profile and give me few answers/advances, please?

Characters also not public :)

Question 1 is also very much dependent on your playstyle, experience with the game and some mechanics etc. So not only your gear and passives, therefore hard to answer this one. Generally speaking, you should be able to do about everything in the game with this build (with the exception of Hall of the Grandmasters maybe, due to e.g. CI grandmasters). Killing speed vs. bosses is probably not the best with this build, but on the other hand quite safe, as you can apply your DoT and then dodge / move / do other stuff unlike other builds, which have to stand still to deal damage and might have to facetank bosses.

2) always upgrade the worst piece first, and try to not do only small incremental upgrades, but try to get stuff which will last a bit. Of course, if you've got a lot of currency to spare, you can also go wild and just buy whatever you like and is an improvement :)

3) again personal preference to some extent. I prefer maps with open layout which are easy to navigate and don't require a lot of backtracking. Killing a lot of monsters quickly is most often more efficient than doing the highest content tier wise that you can handle.
Having said that, the best xp/h by far for me is Beachhead T15.
"
Garyas wrote:
"
feddiesiva wrote:

A few quick observations / questions:
- are your resists capped? I didn't add the numbers, but at first glance the resists seem low. That would be a #1 prio to fix
- Portal is ofc a nice QoL gem, but the build generally "suffers" from limited amount of available gem sockets. As long as you are not running a dedicated damage setup for Allelopathy, it's ok. But as soon as you do that, you most probably should drop portal.
- considering that you run CoD, you seem to have low mana. I would propose to drop Spreading Rot for now and get another Grand Spectrum. You can always get another Jewel Slot later.
- the helmet doesn't offer too many benefits. You shouldn't be at low life often enough to be able to make use of those stats, so it essentially only offers 14% all res, which you can get easily and more on a rare, which can also give you life and mana
- kind of detail: drop the 18% incr. duration of Frenzy charges passive node, it's not needed
- also a detail: the incr. chaos damage roll on your BotC is quite low.

res are almost capped except chaos (-52%) and fire (around 70%),thanks for the tips so for now shall I search for a good helmet on poe.trade with which base?
Would anyone be able to have alook at my charecter and see what i need to focus on first, still new to the game so not sure what im doing right or wrong. Thanks
"
Garyas wrote:
"
Aloone wrote:
Hello guys,

Characters also not public :)

Hello, i am sorry my profile should be visible now. And thank You for answer.. I am pretty new in game, number in my charakter name is how many i died.. So ye i am rly noob. Please should You check my stuffs and give me better answer about gear upgrade?

Also about maps, i did t8 max because i am scared to go higher, do You think my gear is ok to go higher?

Thank You for response.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info