[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

Hey,

thanks for this amazing build realy love playing it(first time playing PoE)
currently Clearing higher maps pretty easy, only issue is that sometimes i get almost 1 shottet.
could you check my gear and tell me what i could/should improve first in Terms of dps and defense?
"
kuvvet_ wrote:
Hey,

thanks for this amazing build realy love playing it(first time playing PoE)
currently Clearing higher maps pretty easy, only issue is that sometimes i get almost 1 shottet.
could you check my gear and tell me what i could/should improve first in Terms of dps and defense?

are your resists capped? your rings have crafted (low) life rolls. the right ring might be decent enough to scour that off and yolo exalt and hope you get a decent life roll but don't spend an exalt if you can just buy better ones. you could also blessed the implicit crit chances higher on both of them.

get rid of your allure claws and pick up wasp nests or ToA, whatever is cheaper for now...unless you wanna go right for the expensive rares.

your belt is dogshit (but the jewel in there is good). try to find a better one with more resists.
If we use the Might and Influence jewel, what do you suggest we replace the melee splash gem with? and have you cleared t15 with this build?
Last edited by dgmsti2012 on Dec 24, 2017, 11:50:09 PM
"
dgmsti2012 wrote:
If we use the Might and Influence jewel, what do you suggest we replace the melee splash gem with? and have you cleared t15 with this build?

I use (and this guide also recommends it like that):

With Bringer of Rain: Dual Strike - Multistrike - Ruthless - Critical Damage Support.
Melee Phys. Damage Support & Faster Attacks is on BoR anyway.

If you use a 6-link body armor, you just need to use Melee Phys. Damage & Faster Attacks additionally. I also recommend this, cause you have more Defense, DMG & life this way. Disadvantage is, that its a lot more expensive. Currently using Storkanja's (helmet) and Belly of the Beast and sitting on 6,6k+ life can go to over 7k+, but a little bit lazy to level further and to get the juicy life node. If you want to look, you can see the character on my profile (Xzandroo).

You can easily clear T15 maps.
Last edited by Xzandro on Dec 25, 2017, 2:18:26 AM
help me..i always dead when i encounter an Abyssal Trove..before this i always kill all monsters in time.
"
kaikai94 wrote:
help me..i always dead when i encounter an Abyssal Trove..before this i always kill all monsters in time.

Hard to say. In the initial post is a FAQ section for that, so you might want to read it. btw. you are using Double Strike and not Dual Strike. Entirely different skills.
Help me, Can I use axes with this build? if yes, what skill tree? (build shadow dual strike)
Last edited by Addze on Dec 26, 2017, 11:35:58 AM
"
Xzandro wrote:
"
kaikai94 wrote:

Hard to say. In the initial post is a FAQ section for that, so you might want to read it. btw. you are using Double Strike and not Dual Strike. Entirely different skills.

thanks for keeping up with these guys for me

yes kaikai...check the FAQ. at level 38, you probably just need better weapons. if you're lazy and will buy shit, find 2 mortem morsu claws (or however it's spelled) and go fuck some shit up. also none of your gear has life on it so even finding SOME items with SOME life would be very helpful.
"
Help me, Can I use axes with this build? if yes, what skill tree? (build shadow dual strike)

yeah, you can use whatever weapons you like. keep in mind that with axes, you won't benefit from implicit leech or life on hit, so you'll want to invest in some leech, vaal pact, or both. also keep in mind that if you take vaal pact, you won't want to deal with blood rage which means you won't have frenzy charges to clear trash mobs. if you're not using claws or something with insta-leech, i would probably recommend trying VP out.

try this tree. you can always refund VP if you want.

keep in mind there are some nice DoT nodes for poison/bleed near axes nodes so if you decide to go the DoT assassin route, we can change the tree up a little to take advantage of that as well.

also keep in mind that if you are not going to use blood rage, you only need 1 unset ring so the other ring could be a steel ring (or say fuck the vaal skill and run two steel rings, 1 steel and 1 diamond, etc)

one last thing to note: if you are going with axes, you could use soultaker and reserve all your mana (use an additional herald or ditch HoA and add Haste). casting your golem would be the only annoying thing but you could link it to the blood magic gem if you're not using blood rage.
Last edited by Say_Ten on Dec 26, 2017, 2:23:04 PM
thanks for the tips say_ten and also thanks to xzandro i went with his variant (belly of the beast ) since i got realy fucking lucky with a 6link. i think both variants work realy well belly is just more expensive.
5.8khp with belly and 5.3k without but 5.3k is more than enough since the leech is so good.
love this build thanks guys <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info