[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

Opps - done.
"
ZCerebrate wrote:
Opps - done.

Drop the Claws of the Falcon for Constituion and some 5% life nodes. Get jewel at the bottom with life.
Place Lightning Strike / Frost Blades in the main hand (shaper claw) with Multistrike and Ancestral Call. You don't need them both, so just decide which one you are going to use. frost blades is better imo
Drop Phase run from CWDT setup for Enfeeble. You don't have a defensive curse atm, which decreases your survivability by alot.
You will have a free 4link (either frost blades or lightning strike will be removed). Use Vaal Double Strike - Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Melee physical - Ruthless for boss bursting and clearning the league content asap.
Vaal Grace is for sure better than Vaal Haste. Drop the second dual strike in the off-hand and place Vaal Grace here. Drop the golem, you don't need this guy. CWDT should level 1-5.

In this case, you don't need two unset rings, because all binds are going to be used. Just buy rings with better life / resistances / phys damage. Diamond flask is better than atziri's promise. Rolls on Rumi's concoction could be better. And what I always say - get Shaper's Touch and the Bloodseeker off-hand.
Last edited by crown_is_heavy on Dec 29, 2018, 4:21:58 AM
"
"
buhlomeister wrote:
How to stop dying to syndicate mobs in t9-t10 maps? Using a bloodseeker but even this looks like not enough. Lvl 85 character... My first one, so I may be noobish. But still, how can I stop dying to shit? It's getting really hard past t10 maps...

Tree: Remove the Claw of the Falcon and int nodes leading to it. You can remove the Coldhearted Calculation + critical strike chance if you have enough int. Remove evasion and life near the Revenge of the Hunted. Get Constituion + jewel socket for 7% life gem ASAP and Strong arm later. Just get better 7% life jewel and not this watcher's eye.

Items: You literally have almost 0 hp on every item lol. Stop fapping on this damage modes on the accessories and just get resistances and hp on them. Buy Shaper's Touch. Buy another belt. Drop the second life flask and use taste of hate if you can afford it. Otherwise stibnite flask is bae. And holy fk craft preffix / suffix on diamond.

Skill gems: Temporal Chains is a better curse for the blasphemy setup imo. Are u trolling or why the fk you have 3 link BoR? Drop the Ancestral Call and get Ruthless + Maim. What is this item rarity gem in whirling blades link? Drop it and use Faster Attacks. Where is your second herald? If you use blasphemy + enfeeble / temporal chains you also need to use herald of purity and herald of ash. Get CWDT setup bcs you are playing without Immortal Call which sux. Drop the curse on hit setup from Frost blades. Use FB - Multistrike - Ancestral Call - Maim / Elemental Damage. DM me or ask one more time in this thread if you need more detailed information how your skill gems should look like.

Thank you. I went for damage to insta-leech life, and syndicate/bosses are sometimes really, really fat. You have to kill them somehow, eventually.
Will do your advices and see what happens, thanks again!
i don't know if someone already noticed but ...

If you follow this build, but with the changes of crown is heavy (about the acrobatics node) and use "Double Strike + Vaal Double Strike " in the Bringer of Rain with Maim + Ruthless + Multistrike + Critical Damage, the damage is boosted a lot, at the point of reduce enemies to ash.
LS/FB is very good for kiting, but FB is better.

I have a question for Crown or Say (if he still play the game)

A curse on hit gem + curse can work with an CWDT + curse?

I just got atziri's acuity, however, after fighting a mob or anything really, my life would drain a couple hundred before it starts to regenerate. Is there something about the atziri's acuity or Vaal Pact mechanics I'm not understanding here? I understand there is no life regen, but why does my life drain?
"
toutlavie92 wrote:
i don't know if someone already noticed but ...

If you follow this build, but with the changes of crown is heavy (about the acrobatics node) and use "Double Strike + Vaal Double Strike " in the Bringer of Rain with Maim + Ruthless + Multistrike + Critical Damage, the damage is boosted a lot, at the point of reduce enemies to ash.
LS/FB is very good for kiting, but FB is better.

I have a question for Crown or Say (if he still play the game)

A curse on hit gem + curse can work with an CWDT + curse?

Curse on hit gives you power charges before 3th lab. After getting the Unstable Infusion node you can use whatever you want. Warlord's mark is a good curse to run because of the synergy with Immortal Call and being tanky overall. I suggest Multistrike - Ancestral Call - Maim / Elemental damage bcs it helps better with bursting down monster packs, which means you won't get some extra hits from them. Also higher damage on LS / FB means elemental ailment works better.

CWDT is used for a defensive curse - temporal chains or enfeeble. Nowadays I'm trying Blasphemy - Temporal chains, but I didn't test enough.

TL;DR Curse on hit for trash clearing. CWDT for safety. They CAN be used together.
Last edited by crown_is_heavy on Dec 31, 2018, 1:18:49 AM
"
MKU wrote:
I just got atziri's acuity, however, after fighting a mob or anything really, my life would drain a couple hundred before it starts to regenerate. Is there something about the atziri's acuity or Vaal Pact mechanics I'm not understanding here? I understand there is no life regen, but why does my life drain?

Blood rage hurts bcs with Vaal Pact you have 0 hp reg
Last edited by crown_is_heavy on Dec 31, 2018, 1:13:15 AM
Hi, been having a blast with the build so far! I made about 7 exa while farming with this build, so was wondering what upgrades i could make for my character with that cash.
"
"
MKU wrote:

Blood rage hurts bcs with Vaal Pact you have 0 hp reg

I see, thanks for the response!
"
lyx890 wrote:
Hi, been having a blast with the build so far! I made about 7 exa while farming with this build, so was wondering what upgrades i could make for my character with that cash.

6 link perfect form / belly / loreweave + starnkonja's
Last edited by crown_is_heavy on Dec 31, 2018, 2:38:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info