[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
Tym3k2 wrote:
I shouldn't use granite and jade flask together?

It's not like a rule or smth, it's just my advice. Ofcourse you can use them and they are really good because they can carry you through the story line.

Explanation why I suggested this flasks:

Diamond / silver buffs your damage to bosses and mobs clearing speed. With low amount of DPS you will always get extra hits from enemies, which isn't nice. So you should always take atleast 1 DPS flask.

Granite is really effective during acts. Monsters' damage is kinda low, so granite actually blockes tons of damage. In maps monsters' stats are higher, consequently 3k armor isn't a big deal and you can drop it for another flask (rumi's concoction since lvl 68 for an example). Acrobatics reduces armor's value by 1/3, so jade flask becomes better in this case.

Stibnite makes enemies blind, which gives better evasion than jade flask IF ENEMY STAYS in the cloud. You are melee, so blind will be always active during boss fight.

Basalt's physical damage reduction is always nice, thats all. Since some hits can path through evasion having damage reduction is important.

You can always hit me in the discord bcs I can be late here: crown is lost#4314

I made 10 act :D

it is worth to use Stibnite flask if bringer of rain, has 6 lvl blind?
"
Tym3k2 wrote:
I made 10 act :D

it is worth to use Stibnite flask if bringer of rain, has 6 lvl blind?

It's still worth to run
Can you take a look at my toon? What should I upgrade next? Any suggestions on stats I should be focusing on more at this point? Will try to hit lvl 92 and maybe 93 this weekend.

Thanks for the build again. Loads of fun jumping into a group of mobs and pop them into millions of pieces.
How to stop dying to syndicate mobs in t9-t10 maps? Using a bloodseeker but even this looks like not enough. Lvl 85 character... My first one, so I may be noobish. But still, how can I stop dying to shit? It's getting really hard past t10 maps...
"
buhlomeister wrote:
How to stop dying to syndicate mobs in t9-t10 maps? Using a bloodseeker but even this looks like not enough. Lvl 85 character... My first one, so I may be noobish. But still, how can I stop dying to shit? It's getting really hard past t10 maps...

Tree: Remove the Claw of the Falcon and int nodes leading to it. You can remove the Coldhearted Calculation + critical strike chance if you have enough int. Remove evasion and life near the Revenge of the Hunted. Get Constituion + jewel socket for 7% life gem ASAP and Strong arm later. Just get better 7% life jewel and not this watcher's eye.

Items: You literally have almost 0 hp on every item lol. Stop fapping on this damage modes on the accessories and just get resistances and hp on them. Buy Shaper's Touch. Buy another belt. Drop the second life flask and use taste of hate if you can afford it. Otherwise stibnite flask is bae. And holy fk craft preffix / suffix on diamond.

Skill gems: Temporal Chains is a better curse for the blasphemy setup imo. Are u trolling or why the fk you have 3 link BoR? Drop the Ancestral Call and get Ruthless + Maim. What is this item rarity gem in whirling blades link? Drop it and use Faster Attacks. Where is your second herald? If you use blasphemy + enfeeble / temporal chains you also need to use herald of purity and herald of ash. Get CWDT setup bcs you are playing without Immortal Call which sux. Drop the curse on hit setup from Frost blades. Use FB - Multistrike - Ancestral Call - Maim / Elemental Damage. DM me or ask one more time in this thread if you need more detailed information how your skill gems should look like.
Last edited by crown_is_heavy on Dec 28, 2018, 1:01:38 AM
"
outlawt22 wrote:
Can you take a look at my toon? What should I upgrade next? Any suggestions on stats I should be focusing on more at this point? Will try to hit lvl 92 and maybe 93 this weekend.

Thanks for the build again. Loads of fun jumping into a group of mobs and pop them into millions of pieces.

Shaper's touch will increase your full buff damage by ~8-10%. Sin's Rebirth and Lion's Roar will increase full buff damage buy ~18-20% (with your current gloves). Together it's ~28-30% increase.

I ALWAYS suggest to use the Bloodseeker. Dual strike hard abusses life leech mechanics and you become unkillable if the enemy can't one shot you. With the Shaper's Touch, new flasks and the Bloodseeker your damage is still going to be higher than atm but life leech goes from 1.1k to 16.5k :>.

Try to check the trade all the time for some upgrades, but they are not going to be cheap bcs your gear is actually fine and new items will increase your DPS or hp by not too much.

Some changes to skill gems also can be made but they're personal and depends on your playstyle. I would suggest to use fb - multistrike - ancestral call - maim bcs in this league AoE / freezing potential of FB is too important. Also you can drop the ice golem for vaal grace (move it to hatred - herald) and use vaal ancestral warchief - vaal ds - melee physical - ruthless in your helmet for boss clearing.
Last edited by crown_is_heavy on Dec 28, 2018, 1:23:26 AM
Awesome! Will try it out. I was getting annoyed with the ice golden dying so quick in boss fights.

Thanks for the tips!
So I'm still extremely new to end game here but I was starting to struggle really hard in red maps with Bringer of Rain so I invested a few more Exalteds into a 6L and Starkonja's. Honestly still having a hard time outdamaging even a high health RF buddy of mine with minimal investment on bosses and maybe thinking I need to save up for a few 10 EX+ Claws to make my build actually feel good for Shaper/Elder/Ubers/etc.

The helmet gem setup for the Lightning Strike isn't really something I use so if you have a few suggestions for changes there I'm all for it. Biggest issue for me is I'm constantly darting around out of circles because I can't facetank much (which would be fine... if my damage didn't seem crummy when I did sit there and go full Vaal Haste + Flasks beatdown on something for 5~ seconds)

Edit: Also I've been using a Hybrid Flask for yellow maps as having to backtrack at any point with Whirling Blades without something to kill was slowing me down. I do have a Divine Life Flask as well as suggested by the guide
Last edited by ZCerebrate on Dec 28, 2018, 6:32:57 PM
"
ZCerebrate wrote:
So I'm still extremely new to end game here but I was starting to struggle really hard in red maps with Bringer of Rain so I invested a few more Exalteds into a 6L and Starkonja's. Honestly still having a hard time outdamaging even a high health RF buddy of mine with minimal investment on bosses and maybe thinking I need to save up for a few 10 EX+ Claws to make my build actually feel good for Shaper/Elder/Ubers/etc.

The helmet gem setup for the Lightning Strike isn't really something I use so if you have a few suggestions for changes there I'm all for it. Biggest issue for me is I'm constantly darting around out of circles because I can't facetank much (which would be fine... if my damage didn't seem crummy when I did sit there and go full Vaal Haste + Flasks beatdown on something for 5~ seconds)

Edit: Also I've been using a Hybrid Flask for yellow maps as having to backtrack at any point with Whirling Blades without something to kill was slowing me down. I do have a Divine Life Flask as well as suggested by the guide

Make char public.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info