Balance Changes in Content Update 2.1.0

Less AoE nodes on the tree... no fun allowed!

Who cares if you increase the AoE of those smaller, that does not compensate for other skills.
I know it's not point worthy to pick all AoE nodes in tree, but I'd still like to do it just for the sake of ridiculousness. What you just did is really stupid. or at least the train of thought is.
A serious problem GGG has is that they cant seem to understand that sometimes its good to give a bit without taking from elsewhere.

also in b4 Arc meta again. we'll see

Spoiler
nothing on monster damage or/and eva based melee characters?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Dec 6, 2015, 10:24:16 PM
"
Rory wrote:

Cyclone (Slightly Nerfed)
There was a display bug that caused Cyclone to show the wrong DPS value and attack speed. We have fixed this bug, so you'll now notice the visual DPS almost double and the attack speed on the gem shoot up a lot.

In addition, we have reduced the damage of Cyclone by around 10% and have reduced the damage of its initial hit. Even after this change, Cyclone is still one of the strongest melee skills in the game. It just doesn't out-damage Heavy Strike for single target damage any more.

Just to clarify: 10% compared to now, so at max level 61% of base damage -> 55% of base damage?

@Rory

Can Spark gain additional projectiles as the gem levels up, similar to how Split Arrow, Arc and now Magma Orb were buffed? Please? :(
Yeah, zombie hype !

The changes seem to be reasonable enough to me .

Great work, guys.
No vaal spark nerf?
Lots of interesting melee changes and looooooong deserved buff to melee splash. There really needs to be more universal melee support gems like that.

So did magma orb and arc gets double buffs? (spell damage on top of gem damage increase)

Point blank has a huge problem of manually attacking vs firing on totems. On one side I'd like to see no penalty for manually fired skills, but I'd like to see the same or even heavier penalty for using it on totems. Something like what they did with the 'self-cast' requirements on the spell echo gem would be a perfect solution.

Legacy flasks!
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Last edited by StrayYoshi on Dec 6, 2015, 10:35:02 PM
"
bshzh2008 wrote:
No vaal spark nerf?

LOL people thinking that's OP.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Isn't Flame Totem more OP than Incinerate though?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Nerfing Incinerate kinda sucks... but i guess w'ell have to try different builds now and different characters. I just hope i can get to Atziri with your new intensions...
"
Septile wrote:
"
wesleygjr wrote:
I am Ok with the nerf of cyclone. But dont call that nerf "SLIGHTLY"!!!

Compared to how strong it is, it is absolutely a slight nerf.

I'm pleased with most of the balance changes I've seen, surprisingly it seems like some of the more exciting ones weren't included here. But we'll see what happens.

IF 20%-40% reduction is called slight nerf, i dont know what nerf can be considered as significant, 90%?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info