Balance Changes in Content Update 2.1.0

"
Dark_Chicken wrote:
I actually, for once, agree with most of these nerfs and buffs, however I disagree in particular with most bow skills being buffed... how the hell does Ranger need any more buff and specifically skills like TS and SA (if it turns out) not being strong enough as it has been over the past year+???

You ever try leveling early game as a bow user? Boring, slow, and dreadfully awful without twink gear.
So snoozing bond is going to be back then? That'll be fun. Maybe. Kinda. Not really, at least for me.

The rest of the rebalancing looks pretty good; it's especially nice to see the improvements coming for the low-end stuff. Also nice to see RoA getting some love after being kind of the red-headed stepchild of bow skills for a while.

Out of curiosity, though, are there any plans for the Iron Grip gem/keystone? Right now, the gem seems kinda... redundant, since most builds that would pick up Iron Grip happen to be close enough to the keystone (because they're racking up shitloads of strength) that using the gem isn't worthwhile in comparison.
HOOOORAY elemental leech!
Good changes overall!

Surgeon's have been too strong for a long time, I'm surprised they weren't changed for so long. However I hope that they won't be nerfed to the ground. Giving them anything below 40% Chance to gain a charge is probably not a good idea for now.

Also I'm afraid that Incinerate will end up being too weak.

Sure it was definitely too strong, but I just hope that it won't be nerfed so much, that everyone will know that it has to be buffed in the next balance patch.
Buffs to spell damage, storm call AoE, arc, searing bond, and summoners.
♥♥♥ GGG ♥♥♥

Quad Searing Bond NEW META !!!!
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Super excited for almost everything!

I'm a bit disappointed about the cyclone nerf, though. It really wasn't that OP, except in comparison to all the crappy melee skills. Ah well, it changes the meta and keeps the game fresh.

Keep up the good work, GGG!
"
Rory wrote:
Searing Bond (Buffed)
Searing Bond can place up to one additional totem; This means you can have two Searing Bond totems active without Ancestral Bond, and can use Searing Bond in addition to another totem skill. At early levels this lets it work well alongside Flame Totem rather than directly competing with it as a choice to use.

Wait, WTF, I've been planing a Searing Bond build for the new league, damn you guys are awesome! ♥ Wasn't expecting any buffs to the skill, if I was looking forward to the new league before, I'm stoked now!

Woo! I've become speechless.
IGN: Lil_Crimson
Surgeon's now legacy.... ughhh
I am Ok with the nerf of cyclone. But dont call that nerf "SLIGHTLY"!!!
"
OneEyeTwoHead wrote:
You ever try leveling early game as a bow user? Boring, slow, and dreadfully awful without twink gear.

Ever try playing bows late game? 500% increased clear speed compared to melee and safer too.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Dec 6, 2015, 10:11:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info