Balance Changes in Content Update 2.1.0

"
Starball wrote:

F*CK!!!

Finally wanted to make an incinerate build for once....

didn't even knew it was OP.

Worst being that it wasn't OP in the first place.
Very significant changes, love the melees splash and melee mana cost change specially
Hmm...
"
Zukuris wrote:
So I want to bring to light how devastating the nerf to inc AOE in the passive tree for the upcoming talisman patch is to cleave...

Before the nerf it was essential to a cleave build to pick up the AOE nodes in templar, and even with those cleave was behind other skills like reave in pack clearing ability. If you are not going to allow plus to weapon range to affect the aoe of cleave then at least give it a base aoe buff to go along with the nerfs in the passive tree AOE nodes.

Cleave is barely competitive as it is, give it an AOE radius buff at higher levels, since cleave is used to race alot and problem solved. Or even allow weapon range to affect it.

Many spells and skills that depend on inc AOE were buffed because of the talent tree changes, why was cleave left out?

+1
"
zecazinha wrote:
ARC BUFF(CHAINING AND SPELL DAMAGE!), OH YEAHS, I WILL BUY ONE OF EACH SUPPORTER PACK JUST BECAUSE OF THAT.

go on.
"
Rory wrote:
Searing Bond (Buffed)
Searing Bond can place up to one additional totem; This means you can have two Searing Bond totems active without Ancestral Bond, and can use Searing Bond in addition to another totem skill. At early levels this lets it work well alongside Flame Totem rather than directly competing with it as a choice to use.

Hey,
so if we use Ancestral Bond, will we be able to place 3 Searing Bond totems ?

Also thanks for that Melee splash buff !
(✿ =‿‿=)
how big is the poison arrow nerf? I was thinking since the anouncment since new gems were released about the build
"
Zukuris wrote:
Many spells and skills that depend on inc AOE were buffed because of the talent tree changes, why was cleave left out?

How do you know that it was?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Dec 7, 2015, 3:37:03 PM
great. i just made a incinirator. expecting incinirate to be unplayable now. Thanks
the conclusion after reading that content update is that GGG seems to worry about only new leagues and races... we those 'balances' GGG is nerfing a lot of players that wasn't even that powerful but OP builds like COC discharge and other crazy stuffs which was already stronger than anything keep the same, also buff bow builds? they are already extremely op and has like the fastest clear speed..... what the hell?!

I understand you guys do those changes aiming for the new leagues but you guys forgot that many players don't are interested in those things, we just want to play our standard and relax

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info