Balance Changes in Content Update 2.1.0

"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

What build are havoc and etup playing right now? seems like an easy choice for GGG on what to nerf is any of this is true.

Etup played Cyclone, how do you think Cyclone "meta" started? Nerfed.
Havoc played Poison Arrow, why do you think everyone suddenly plays PA? Nerfed. Also SRS, also nerfed.
Both played Incinerate, and both abandoned it. Still nerfed.

GGG actually does pay attention and Havoc jokes about it - every build he plays gets nerfed. The reason for that is he only plays the top 2-3 skills in the game, only the broken and insanely overpowered ones - right now, that would be Vaal Spark and Poison Arrow. He wouldn't play melee under any circumstance, and he abandoned Incinerate and Arc cause they weren't OP enough.

That actually makes a lot of sense. Lesson here is to copy streamers and savor op builds for 3 months before ggg does a sweeping nerf wave.

"
Nephryo wrote:

I dont understand why people would spend good money buying flasks when they can roll them themselves.
Even then it will be a long time before their worth much considering how many are in the economy.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
sidtherat wrote:
legacy flask fiasco..

1) people were buying flasks for last ~2 days. with previous unique changes it was difficult to spot but as hardly anyone buys/sells flasks it was visible and now we all know what was it all about. GGG - people you trust with information betray you. regularly.

2) flasks being priced in exalts.. the hilarious wonder the trade chat is

To be fair, players started speculating on a surgeon's mod nerf when Rotgut was revealed on November 23rd.
You seem to have forgotten about Vaal Spark.

"
Zed_ wrote:
You seem to have forgotten about Vaal Spark.

Not many complaints on it and I watch most of reddit and the feedback like literally garbage in terms of it being mentioned so in most cases obviously the community agrees it's not OP now if you mention surgeons or PA etc then a big ass crowd all wearing NERF SHIRTS fuck it pretty hard.

That's how a nerf happens, Did you see a spam of vaal spark threads? No probably not not even on reddit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I love the changes, all of them!

Thx GGG!!
Buffed splash HYPEEEE
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Great news. Rory, could you reveal which bow skills were changed and how?

Edit:
Explosive arrow needs to be reviewed, it does ridiculously high damage in PvP.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Dec 7, 2015, 2:36:40 AM
Im going to roll some surgeon flasks, brb
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"

We've reduced the area of effect bonuses available in the tree slightly, but increased the base radius of some skills that were smaller than others like Storm Call and Glacial Cascade, as well as any corpse-destroying effects like Detonate Dead and Abyssal Cry.

Seems like AoE-Skills have been reworked. What about Elemental Proliferation? Was is buffed as well to compensate the balances (or even more to make it viable once again!?!) or is it buried in oblivion once and for all?
In acceptance of a bid, plz PM me.

IGN: AdNauseam
So if I have Searing Bond and Ancestral Bond can I use 1 Searing Bond totem and 2 Spell totems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info