[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: InquisitorRoy

Hello, there. I am kinda new to Poe(account created 05/17, but abyss is the first league where I have played past lvl 50) and start feeling lonely. So I am actively looking for a guild, where the humble me can reside in. Curretnly playing SC-Templeague only.

Cheers Roy.
iGN : parkkingsheet

start playing dec 17, still learning the mechanic
Hello Lighty.

Been following your work on YT since forever. Love the content. Hehe.

Would be cool if i could get an invite. :P

I'm an experienced player , playing Softcore Challenge Leagues. Currently on 38 Challenges , gonna go for 40 this time around. (fuccing Liches tho) :D

Anyways , i'm active quite a lot and been playing quite a lot. My current IGN is BlackShadowAbyssFUCK

Well , that's it i guess. I suck at these "forum things". LoL

Thanks for reading and hope to see y'all ingame. :P
hello id love to join your guild, im an active player who plays pretty much everyday, my ign is punjah604

love your content on youtube :)
Hello there :) I came back to PoE recently to find out that the game has become more interesting and intense than ever before. With that said me and a couple of friends started playing again and we are planning to stay in the game for quite a while. I am a pretty experienced RPG player, I have played most of the big names in the genre and have cleared the end game content, including PoE 3 years ago. What is more important is that I am a really friendly and helpful person who would like to contribute to your guild the best way I can.

Best regards,

IGN: DeMoN_Go
IGN: Gucci-Gangg

Pretty cool. Came back to the game after a year off (work/school). Really want to get into the grind again and hopefully get my first level 100 character.
IGN: HelSonica

Started this league and am looking forward to the next, where i might even try a working build. Have mostly been playing SC, but also failed a bit in HC. Would love to be in a guild with an active guild chat and chill people :)

cheers - Hel
IGN: CanasMarZerg
Hi. I am looking for an active guild. Started playing recently (dec 2017) in Abyss league, and will play mainly temp leagues, as a like the concept. I also use Discord.
IGN: ZaaBs15
ı just need a friends , ı can be online week 16+ hours
IGN: TheBullyGuy
I'm already in a guild , but it's dead
I'm online everyday at least 1-2 hours :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info