[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Interested!
84 Juggernaut in softcore standard, doing white and yellow maps at the moment. Finished uber-lab once. I play bi-daily in the EU time zone.
IGN: Zodea

Hi, I'm interested in Joining. I'm a newer, semi-addicted player. I'm looking for an active community to bull shit with while I kill things. I mostly play League softcore, but once I learn more about the game I will be dabbling in hardcore and PvP.
IGN: Lynfarya
If a total noon is welcome I would take an invite. Started playing last week. Have no idea what I am doing, but I am having fun doing it. I am on most days for a couple of hours. If this works send me an invite.
IGN: gorus_grind
Im looking for an active guild as i can learn and share knowlage. Im playing every day in BSC league.
Last edited by gorus_grind on Oct 29, 2017, 4:28:45 PM
IGN: Urphukt
Interested in joining.
Experienced player, currently lvl 91 blade flurry scion. Primarily play weekends, and some during the week. Work during the summer hours generally takes me out of town so play time then is minimal at most, winter time i play quite a bit more. Im 37, and have been gaming most of my life. Ive played most genres. ANything else youd like to know, hit me up.

hi IGN: hossam , and im realy interested to have a familly
Hello
IGN: koostea_wander
Im 28 and i love to play POE in free time, in game from beta, mostly i play chalenge leagues softcore.
I would like to join in active guild like yours.

Thx...
Hi,
I'm a gamer since the days of the floppy (the 5.25" ones..) found POE a couple of months ago and have great time playing it.
I am looking for an active guild to play with,
going through maps currently
IGN: BraxianaC
All the best and thanks
Last edited by braxat2001poe on Oct 31, 2017, 2:33:28 AM
Hey there

I'm looking for a home, I play daily
IGN: Smuck_Gump

Thanks
pizza time
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀