[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: WealthyRF

Im an experienced tmp league player on sc and i would like to join an active guild!
Hello Lighty,

My IGN is ChiliiLightning and I'm currently lvl 76 Cyclone Berserker looking for a guild i can hopefully run maps and do other things with. I am a casual player but i do play other games like WoW,Diablo 3 and alot more on steam.
IGN:Yaketai

Playing since beta and never had a guild so hoping I could join one with many members for a better experience. Mostly playing on SC/HC Challenge leagues.
Last edited by MuFeR on Oct 24, 2017, 5:45:29 PM
IGN: MetaGlad
Been solo player, looking for a fun guild experience.
IGN: CyclonedScion
Playing solo in Harbringer, wanna find friends in game for help from me. Playing alot and character so close to perfect
Hey everyone,

I'm a 27-year old casual player from Germany (that still spends way to much of his time in Oriath, Wraeclast or peculiar instances that Zana has put me in).
I played the hell out of Diablo 2 (pun intended) when I was young and started playing POE about 2-3 years ago.

I'm looking for a guild because I love to help others out, chat about game-related and non-game-related stuff and generally to have some nice peeps to play with.

There are so many guilds here that at first I didn't know where to apply ... then I saw that someone was totally p*ssed about the guild name and now I totally want to be part of this guild :D

I'd be happy to join you.
IGN: InreasedItemRarity
Hi, I'm interested in joining. IGN: SRSdoTheWork
Hi there. My IGN is AncientAscendant and I have been playing Standard for almost forever now. It's hard to find an active guild and I think I found a new shelter for homeless like me.

Below is my self-profiling Item Showcase which you may refer to know what I mainly play and build setup are. My main objective in the game is to optimize my gears to a level where nothing else can improve it. At the same time, I always tweak aroud my build around uniques to stir the fun up!

I'm very happy if I can get a chance to join you all in this guild and be part of the homeless force.

Was never invited. GG
Last edited by Niiyos on May 19, 2018, 8:39:14 AM
👊
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Last edited by Ryphe on Aug 17, 2021, 3:42:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info