[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Hi ,

I'd like to join your guild. Casual player from Germany but pretty active lately. Playing Harbinger SC.
IGN: MagicMeathole
Hey Lighty and Co.!

I'm Flipdoos and have been playing PoE actively since this league started. I currently have 3 characters, MoraAncWar (86), MoraAuraPls(92ish), and WanWanSciSci(93), all Harbinger SC. I play almost every day for lots of time, and am totally looking for people to interact with in game.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Last edited by Flipdoos on Oct 17, 2017, 10:35:57 AM
IGN: WindyWilliams

I mostly just play standard league atm, cause im just coming back to the game after a long break and am trying to acclimated to all the changes since i left. I used to play HC a bit and will probably get into the challenge league once i play a while longer.
I've been playing more than a year or so, but have been "playing" (and somewhat understanding) since 3.0

Currently in a guild but not getting alot of the help/interaction I like - mechanics talk, build advice, trade advice, maps, etc...

So maybe time for a change - looking for a guild that cares about those of us that know the game but dont know the minutiae of the game as well as I would like.

Anyway, If you're still looking for an active member (I play minimum 3-4 days a week) please consider me

Harbinger SC IGN: Danniellaa
Great Builds [3.1] Used By Me or Guild Mates:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995010
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250/page/1
Check out Engineering Eternity on YT - no B.S. right to the point reference videos, and more! Good Stuff...
This is my second league now and so far I am loving this game. Would love to be part of a community thou. In this league I have a SRS, Wander, and starforge cyclone build. Harbinger SC IGN: VinktarStardancer Thanks!
Hi I'd like to join your guild IGN: MoltenCore__
Hey Lighty :D I am a Brazilean Player that's love your vids, i'd like join the guild :3
IGN: DarkGenkay
Hi Lighty!

I'm Oppiocyc(Berserker Lv79) in Harbinger League.
I have been playing POE alone since this league started, and looking for a casual funny guild to join. Thank you!

Sorry for my bad english.

IGN:oppiocyc(Harbinger League)
Hi,

Just completed act 10 and looking for a guild to enjoy the end game content.
IGN: PizzaCatNinja

Kind regards
IGN: Foestalker

League Player (Standard Soon)
Looking for a place to call home. POE is a hobby that I am still learning and enjoying.
Last edited by tntpop on Oct 22, 2017, 8:02:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info