(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Hi!

That build would work with a vaal regalia 850ES 6L instead of atziri's splendor?

How could u get 10K ES without a regalia?

Now i'm playing with a Life Base frost blades but i have a lot of problems to do uberlab and atziri.

How this build works against those boss? have great problems with single target?

I have a lot of questions cuz i never played with flicker and I was looking for one!
@gokudin

Build would also work with a vaal regalia. But getting the colors is harder on it.
Also with the loss of evasion you will get hit a lot more often and this will result in stuns.

Single target is "ok" i think with a cheaper dagger than loath bane, but the real strength is clear speed.

For really hard bosses or Boss fights, where i have to focus on one target, i switch to blade flurry.

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@gokudin

Build would also work with a vaal regalia. But getting the colors is harder on it.
Also with the loss of evasion you will get hit a lot more often and this will result in stuns.

Single target is "ok" i think with a cheaper dagger than loath bane, but the real strength is clear speed.

For really hard bosses or Boss fights, where i have to focus on one target, i switch to blade flurry.

Ty for answere and it have a nice dps with BF? already bought a atziri's splendour 5l now i'll make a 6L
Blade Flurry will work fine, we do have compared to fully dedicated Blade Flurry Builds less AOE, but you don't need that for boss killing.

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Mar 26, 2017, 12:33:20 PM
Has your flask setup changed at all?
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Mar 26, 2017, 2:51:49 PM
Last Change was Kiara's Determination, which was quite a while ago :)
oh god this build looks so nice but its too hard to lvling

Now I'm 54 at lake merciless lets go 65
now i'm at 75 with 7k ES where can i improve?

Edit: u have 100% mana reserved?
Last edited by gokudin on Mar 28, 2017, 11:08:08 AM
Well the question is, what do you want to improve?

DPS, Defense?

7k es is ok for level 75.

I have almost 100% reserved just 20ish mana left which is enough for frenzy, to reload frenzy charges.

Try and get a good Rumi Flask for defense, you can also get a lion's roar if you want more dps.
Other than that, Atziri's promise is also nice and cheap.
Kiara's Determination is good to avoid stuns.

I would update the flask's first, then move on with Ring / Amulet.
Could u explain to me the relation between a higher critical strike chance and more flickers?

Cuz with that dagger i have 50% critical chance and i have a lot of problems with flicker cooldown, and with bino 70% critical chance my flicker strike almost dont stop

We stop using blood rage any moment?
Last edited by gokudin on Mar 29, 2017, 10:16:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info